Caravan on up to the motoplex?

Started by JackL, August 05, 2007, 01:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

KB

I'd like to go, I'm in Tampa & have a 20' landscape type trailer if any body needs more room or a ride up there.

z400stunter

JUMP IT!

JackL

#3
Quote from: KB on August 05, 2007, 02:28:21 PM
I'd like to go, I'm in Tampa & have a 20' landscape type trailer if any body needs more room or a ride up there.

Don't fill my spot!!!

Quote from: z400stunter on August 05, 2007, 03:26:10 PM
How far is it from Tampa?



I-75 to I-10, take exit 258 and head south on cr 53 for 5 miles. Turn right on Tower Rd, go for 1.7 miles, it runs into/changes it's name to Hike Lake Rd and runs right through the top of my property. Only point to note, is when you first turn onto Tower, immediately stay on the left side of the street as the road forks into a hunt camp.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

KB

Jack, Yoo got shotgun on the way up ! Ask Bounty if he needs a ride up.
Jack, I'll PM you.

T2

Looks like they are making a group ride up to MP on 24th-26th of Aug. On Fl ATV
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

KB

#6
I'm down w/ that weekend, who else is going ?

Were bringing some Cuban Sandwiches, we'll be the only people N. of Tampa to have them.
Any body want one put your orders in now, Paul get's a FREE one !
I think there like 3.50, I get them loaded w/ roast pork.
Let me know I'll bring a cooler full of them, might tell them to hold off on the Mayo., if you want it, I'll bring a squeeze bottle of it.


JackL

Love them Cuban sandwiches!!!


Anyone else going, post up.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

KB

#8
Quote from: JackL on August 16, 2007, 12:32:37 AM
Love them Cuban sandwiches!!!


Anyone else going, post up.

Jack,
I could probably live off "real" Cuban sandwiches, I think a lot of people in  FL. never heard of them, IDK.,
that & the breakfast sandwiches(saususage,bacon & egg) on Cuban bread,w/some of that cuban coffee y'all down south know what I'm talking about.
I think I might bring a big brown paper bag ofthe bread w/ the palmetto leaves still in it for breakfast just for the heck of it.
I'm not talkin about those little white coffee shot paper cups I see all over the place at new construction job sites, LOL.

KB

Jack, less than a week away, we still on ?

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

KB

Hey PaulS,
               Do you have a water faucet I can fill my 35 gal. container up with for taking showers or should I bring water w/me ?
                I'm bringing drinking water, just need bath water.

Also if anybody wants to caravan up from the Tampa Bay(I-275 or I-75) area let me know, BoNes you should come up w/ us.
I'd like to meet Bounty too.

JackL

The time is closing near! Anyone else in?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com