Monday Night Football

Started by budman, August 21, 2007, 02:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

budman

God, I miss Howard Cosell. I never thought I would even think that, but I am about to poke my eyes out, and puncture my eardrums. Is it just me, or are these 3 losers in the box about the worst you have ever heard. Jaworski was a suck ass QB, and his brodcasting skills make Dennis Miller look good. This other guy, reminds me of Larry....you know as in Moe and Curly. At least the black dude comes off as intelligent, until he feels he has to add to their drivel....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Fox17

i only watch jacked-up in the countdown. that is awesome.

Da_Mtg_Man

I say we protest. Think about this........
Budman, Swampdonkey and Rico up in the box.......Holy crap that would be some good entertainment....

I'll start the petition

1. Mike Lumsden
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Smoknbanshee

Anybody but brian gumble in the freaking box.  thursday night football was miserable last year.  i had to work nights this week, so didn't get to see the game, but can only imagine.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

budman

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 21, 2007, 03:27:33 AM
I say we protest. Think about this........
Budman, Swampdonkey and Rico up in the box.......Holy crap that would be some good entertainment....

I'll start the petition

1. Mike Lumsden

I'm guessing that would make me the "Dandy Don Meredith" of the trio...

2. budman
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: budman on August 21, 2007, 02:33:54 AM
God, I miss Howard Cosell. I never thought I would even think that, but I am about to poke my eyes out, and puncture my eardrums. Is it just me, or are these 3 losers in the box about the worst you have ever heard. Jaworski was a suck ass QB, and his brodcasting skills make Dennis Miller look good. This other guy, reminds me of Larry....you know as in Moe and Curly. At least the black dude comes off as intelligent, until he feels he has to add to their drivel....

I'M 110% WITH YOU ON THIS! An old quarterback (Jaws) with no flair for the position (see John Madden) and Tony Cornholer!! give me a break (Good night Canada!! WT*) Al micheals is the MAN in the booth imo, And you can't beat ole' slobber knocker John Madden either. And yes I like Cosell as well   

Fox17

#6
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 21, 2007, 03:27:33 AM
I say we protest. Think about this........
Budman, Swampdonkey and Rico up in the box.......Holy crap that would be some good entertainment....

I'll start the petition

1. Mike Lumsden

1. Mike Lumsden
2. budman
3. Brandon Graves

mrbones

Yeah, they all put me asleep, too. Tony Kornheiser is the worst. He's better than last year, but still says some dumb things. Too bad Joe Theismann got fired and isn't on this year. Here's an interesting read about the whole thing.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/31/AR2007073100719.html

Sunday Night Football is much better, imo.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Fox17 on August 21, 2007, 03:35:05 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 21, 2007, 03:27:33 AM
I say we protest. Think about this........
Budman, Swampdonkey and Rico up in the box.......Holy crap that would be some good entertainment....

I'll start the petition

1. Mike Lumsden

1. Mike Lumsden
2. budman
3. Brandon Graves

4. SWAMP DONKEY  ...wait do I have to be politically correct or racially sensitive???  and I will not sit with TONY KORNHOLER or JOE (break my) THIES-MAN.

k.p.

5.kyle prince

john madden is the man!!!! has anyone seen the mad tv things where they make fun of him?they are freakin hilarous

and on the topic of bad announcers: mike goldberg from ufc is the worst announcer ever, all he does is agree with joe rogan, and when he tries to make a statement he is always proven wrong. he is the worst announcer ever. but the new nfl guys suck too

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: k.p. on August 24, 2007, 02:38:17 AM
5.kyle prince

john madden is the man!!!! has anyone seen the mad TV things where they make fun of him?they are freakin hilarous

and on the topic of bad announcers: mike goldberg from ufc is the worst announcer ever, all he does is agree with joe rogan, and when he tries to make a statement he is always proven wrong. he is the worst announcer ever. but the new nfl guys suck too

Yeah they are hilarious...I saw John Madden on celebrity death match  one time kicking' the s*#t outta I think Bryant Gumbal....now thats funny  ;D   

Joedirt

I would rather listen to Beavis and ButtHead
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com