5A Clean Up; Questions / Information

Started by stewww, February 07, 2005, 07:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewww

I would like to participate in the clean up, seems the right thing to do since we are there so much plus it NEEDS it. Ill work on brining another half dozen+ people too. What are the plans? I see it starts between 9-10. I assume we'll meet in the parking lot? Will you a signage or some way to identify the clean up group?

team_quad_green

yeah stew there will be a huge roll off dumpster out there from 4 jays and there will be people from the club off and on dropping trash off.
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

stewww

FYI-

Hi there. Sorry for the delayed response. We would love to have you and any of your friends help out with the clean up at 5A. As for where we are all going to meet up...Well some members will be parking in the parking lot near 95 however the main meeting spot is going to be near Maytown road. We are bringing a dumpster in from the Deltona area that has been donated by Four Jays Land Clearing. We are also planning on having media coverage to promote the fact that all ATV owners are not out just to tear up and destroy. We are having a officers meeting tonight to confirm details, Bj (club pes.) or I will get back with you and let you know for sure where we will all be meeting up at. There will be a HUGE Dumpster and our Muddy Waters sign as well. Thanks for the interest and hope to see you there.
 
Robyn Johnson
Treasurer

team_quad_green

#3
also today 2/8/05 I wanna think JSO motorsports (aka jet ski orlando) for letting us use a Kawasaki Mules for this clean up. So I just wanna say thank for the local shops that we have ask for a little help.We are meeting at the parking lot at 5a.
TQG
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

stewww

tqg,

where are you meeting the group at? Maytown or 5A?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com