FTR Quad Scramble #1

Started by mudnuri, August 18, 2007, 12:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

310R_Dude

Remember Luis, when you let your panties get all bunched up
like they are... it cuts off circulation to not only to your bIZalls,
but your brain too :P

Pura Vida,
Dano (the "recreational" rider)
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

mudnuri

So anybody going to Do the Florahome HS before the QS?
If Luis' panties are in a bunch it's casue he's so dang fast!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

YFZ450-Tampa

Quote from: 310R_Dude on August 23, 2007, 02:34:48 PM
Remember Luis, when you let your panties get all bunched up
like they are... it cuts off circulation to not only to your bIZalls,
but your brain too :P

Pura Vida,
Dano (the "recreational" rider)

See when you are a recrational rider like Dano, you need no "bIZalls" (and no panties).  Pura Vida dude, and have fun on Durhamtown this weekend.

Quote from: mudnuri on August 23, 2007, 04:05:41 PM
So anybody going to Do the Florahome HS before the QS?
If Luis' panties are in a bunch it's casue he's so dang fast!

Thank's Brian, I'm thinking on riding the HS, I haven't been practicing all that much but it will be all good, what class are you racing this season? it looks like I'll be racing the 30+ "B", I'm leaving the young punks alone, and will get with the old farts. Well I should go all the way to the senior class, but that makes me feel too old  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

PLEDGER#76

Come on Luis we are not a bunch of old farts, we can still beat more than half of those young punks...
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

YFZ450-Tampa

I know Will, I was just kidding, I have a lot of fun racing on any class, I'll like to know how many riders will be on "Senior" it is just not fun racing with 4 or 5, I know +30 will have a bunch and I have race half of them, that's why I'm heading on that direction.

See you at the race !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

duroc825

A little off subject but anyone else here having trouble logging in to the new FTR forum? I know I'm a current member cause I'm looking at a card that says 2007-2008 member! Must be the "upgrade" for the forum I guess ;)

PLEDGER#76

Yes I am not able to log in to the forum either. luis I have more fun running down the classes in front of me and see it as more of a challenge to see how far I can get.
plus there are some really fast riders in the old mans class...
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

YFZ450-Tampa

I can't log in either, I haven't renewed my membership yet, I'm not sure if this is the reason why.

And yes Will, it will be fun passing people from the other classes and, I know all about those fast guys with you include, I may try Senior on the "HS", will see.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

mudnuri

#33
The way I feel lately, I wish they had a D class.
Anybody want to make a 4 man team for the season?
This was the reply from Bonnie about the forum

"The board is changing over today. Hope to have it back online this weekend. Everyone will be able to register  at that time with current FTR #.
Bonnie"
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Southern Outlaw

Southern Outlaw Motorsports will be at Florahome both hare and Quad Scrambles....as stated earlier it "DOES" take alot of work to put these tracks in...as a member of the RCDR's and host club for QS#2 at the WW we have been working on the track now for over 3 weeks and got the go ahead that the month of Sept we can work on Sat and Sun. Previouly it was Sun. only....Will say this ..It'll be fun
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

YFZ450-Tampa

I'm sure you guys have done a great job, I love those tracks up north, thank's and I will see you at the race.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

kenz

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on August 23, 2007, 06:23:43 PM
I know Will, I was just kidding, I have a lot of fun racing on any class, I'll like to know how many riders will be on "Senior" it is just not fun racing with 4 or 5, I know +30 will have a bunch and I have race half of them, that's why I'm heading on that direction.

See you at the race !!!

Hey Luis,

See you on the 30+ B line.  This class is going to be fun!
2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders

YFZ450-Tampa

Cool men, it would be nice I know, I'm not making the first "HS" but I'll be at the "QS" for sure.
See you, good to know you're in this class
Luis
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

TRX450R_Racer

#38
Quote from: kenz on September 03, 2007, 08:24:27 PM
Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on August 23, 2007, 06:23:43 PM
I know Will, I was just kidding, I have a lot of fun racing on any class, I'll like to know how many riders will be on "Senior" it is just not fun racing with 4 or 5, I know +30 will have a bunch and I have race half of them, that's why I'm heading on that direction.

See you at the race !!!

Hey Luis,

See you on the 30+ B line.  This class is going to be fun!

I'm switching to the +30B from the Senior class also. It is going to be a blast. There will be some fun competition.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

lawn_man mx

  looks  like +30B  is going to be  pretty fun class !!!  i too  will be running that class.. ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

YFZ450-Tampa

WOW if I was looking for a class with some riders to race with, I'm pretty sure I got it.

:ThumbsUp.gif
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

mudnuri

Okay, it is coming up as fast as Taylor Kiser comig up on a lapper!

Some of you are going this weekend for the HS to "feel" it out. From what I've read on the FQR site, it is going to be ALL VIRGIN TRAIL!!

Is anyone going up there from down in South Florida?
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

floydamus

wont be at this one but i got a  new toy  that i gotta go  sign the papers on this afternoon and after its broke in adn a few goodies are had ill  be at a few of these here events. o yea its orange and black and it does nto  have the  leter k or t in it
05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

predatorracer8

Quote from: floydamus on September 13, 2007, 11:51:55 AM
wont be at this one but i got a  new toy  that i gotta go  sign the papers on this afternoon and after its broke in adn a few goodies are had ill  be at a few of these here events. o yea its orange and black and it does nto  have the  leter k or t in it
an outlaw 525

floydamus

no  ill let you try again its a  special edition model
05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

mudnuri

Does it look like this!?  :D
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

floydamus

and  you have unlocked the grand prize. what do we have for him johnny. we have this lovely aray  of smileys 8) ;) O0 :Fp :Sp :Tp
05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

floydamus

i might eb there to watch. maybe i can meet some oa yall
05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

predatorracer8


floydamus

 still haven't got any word on delivery. but i gotta go get  soem keys made for the  bruin so ill probably get a update and  so far ill probably be goign to  the race saturday. who all is going and how will i know its you
05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com