waldo motorsports date is set  2-12-05

Started by dreth, January 14, 2005, 09:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

i will be there at 9am when the gate opens so i have time to get geared up and watch a few laps before i head out on the track.
3 wide on mt. waldo ;D that will be a sweet pic ;)

Hollywood

9am is good for me.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] PEP Stablizer and gripper seat are on.....let's ride!
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth

Quote9am is good for me.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] PEP Stablizer and gripper seat are on.....let's ride!

youll love the stablizer ;D

Hollywood

I think so it seems to work pretty good just playing around the house, I can't wait to try it on the track.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Ida_Mann

if I go, I will definately be bringing my camera and see what kind of pics I can get.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Nightbreed

9am, are you guys crazy, who gets up that early!
My name isnt Nightbreed cuz I like to get up at 5:30am, cant we do it like around 1:00 or 2:00pm.  ;) ;D

Quote9 am is good for us ;D
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

dreth

Quote9am, are you guys crazy, who gets up that early!
My name isnt Nightbreed cuz I like to get up at 5:30am, cant we do it like around 1:00 or 2:00pm.  ;) ;D



GOOD ONE!












ARE WE THERE YET ;D

Hollywood

I was out that way yesterday and took a look to see where it was at. Looks like a nice place.  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Flea_Jumper

I need your help.  My wife can ride pretty good but she is not fond of tracks.  Is this place rider friendly, are there any other tracks or trails around in case she does not want to ride the track?

I really hate for her to go and not ride, I am sure you understand.

One other question, with all the variety of riding avaliable at Hardrock, why dont you guys set something up there?

450R_Matt

This was Dreth's pick for this month and he has been to Hard Rock. I have never been to Waldo so I cant help you with details. Sorry... :-/
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

QuoteI need your help.  My wife can ride pretty good but she is not fond of tracks.  Is this place rider friendly, are there any other tracks or trails around in case she does not want to ride the track?

I really hate for her to go and not ride, I am sure you understand.

One other question, with all the variety of riding avaliable at Hardrock, why dont you guys set something up there?


HEY fLEAJUMPER, The guy at the track said that they have a smaller scale track the the kids could ride on so she should be able to do that one. my wife is going and not riding , flblasters wife is going and not riding , so she would have someone to hang with.
the reason i chose waldo is because im trying to every track in florida before i start doubling any up.

Flea_Jumper

Good reason.  I think I will be hard pressed to get my wife to ride on the kiddy track.LOL  Do you know how technical the track is?  I really would like for here to get on a track that mild to start with so she can know the difference between the trails and the track.

Have you ridden any of the trails or the Grand Prix style tracks at Hard Rock?

Mrs.Nightbreed

Has your wife had any experience on the track? If so which one?  From what I hear she can roll over any jump out at Waldo and if she is a slower rider thats ok too. People will just go around her. It's cool, we all gotta start somewhere. Gotta walk before you can fly 8)   I will be very happy to see another girl on the track. As of right now it will just be me and possibly SkyhighT100 and I can't can't keep up with all these hotshots :P...... I just try my hardest to learn something new everytime I go out.

Ida_Mann

if I go, I might be hanging back with the women folk for a bit to get the feel of being on a track,,,,never been on one except for the wide-open trails in Salt Springs ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Qdawg76

Heck its my first time on the track and I am excited as a little kid. I cant wait and I dont care how many people pass me.lol. Just there to have some fun adn of course watch our daughter ride also. Are we there yet.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

450R_Matt

HaHa  ;D   Are we there yet is what Ive been saying for a week... ;D
Just the other day my Elkas where beggin to take them out for a ride. They were disappointed Sunday when I took them out and only jumped them over a 3 footer... :-/

Hope I can make them happy at Waldo. ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Qdawg76

Do they have any BBQ grills or anything there? Would be nice to cook some dogs and burgers
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Flea_Jumper

I will tell you guys the same thing I tell my wife and kid, If you have never been on a track ride with the pee wees for the first few laps and when you get comfortable then get on with the big boys.  I do this every time I ride a new track.

I only say that because its just as dangerous to be in the way for you as it is for the other guys.  I have seen poeple in the wrong place at the wrong time and cause accidents, get landed on, or just flat out scary situations.

I just want to get used to the track before I dive in with the big boys. Just my opinion.

dreth

well fleajumper you can call waldo and ask them these questions. he told me that the other track was vintage style, which would be good for a beginer. here is the link, go to contact us and it will give you a number and you will get a person, not a machinehttp://prosportsusa.com/tracks.htm#waldo
like mrs. nightbreed said, we all have to start somewhere ;) . i for 1 would love to have yall come out with us.

dreth


Hollywood

Heck it's my first time too so we'll be a big crew of rookies.  ;D Heck caught my first 10'+ of air last Saturday when I was out and scared the heck out of me when I cleared the top of the jump and saw how far it was to the ground but once I landed it took some of the edge off. Kinda brought me back down to reality about some of those big jumps on the track though.  :-/
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Flea_Jumper

The funny thing for me is I am scared of hieghts :o  I will fly a two wheeler pretty much off any jump, but my yfz scares me in the air, go figure.

dreth

QuoteThe funny thing for me is I am scared of hieghts :o  I will fly a two wheeler pretty much off any jump, but my yfz scares me in the air, go figure.


its way harder to sky a quad due to uneven take offs where as a 2 wheeler doesnt have that problem. once you make that first landing ramp you will be hooked ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com