MotoPlex Kids group ride 9/29/07

Started by Ride1Rob, September 13, 2007, 11:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Myself, Dreth, and Chillin will be heading up to Motoplex the weekend of 9/29 for some riding with our boys. There have been quite a few on the site asking about a kids group ride for some time now. There's not a better place to have one. Not only will the kids get to have fun, but we will also be having ourselves a good time as well by carving up the trails on a Speed ride. We will be heading up on Friday the 28th, riding on Saturday, and coming back on Sunday (May ride alil before we load up to come back). This will be a nice opportunity for the kids to enjoy themselves and meet other kids that all have one thing in common... The love for ATV's  :deal.gif .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ida_Mann

I think I need to get the front brake pads replaced,,,,,the last time I was out riding they weren't doing much,,,,,,but sounds like a plan to be up there, I just gotta find a cheap hotel with internet access ;-)

that place that I stayed at last time was not all that great.

what the hay, count me in.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 16, 2007, 09:32:48 PM
I think I need to get the front brake pads replaced,,,,,the last time I was out riding they weren't doing much,,,,,,but sounds like a plan to be up there, I just gotta find a cheap hotel with internet access ;-)

that place that I stayed at last time was not all that great.

what the hay, count me in.

Id@

Id@ on a kids ride? At least he might actually be the fastest. lol j/k
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

backinsaddle

Let me talk to my wife, it may be a possibility for us

lawn_man mx

 we'll probably make  this one!  is looking  good so far   my daughter  will love to ride with other kids !    got to check out  that mx track !!! ;D ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 16, 2007, 10:08:42 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 16, 2007, 09:32:48 PM
I think I need to get the front brake pads replaced,,,,,the last time I was out riding they weren't doing much,,,,,,but sounds like a plan to be up there, I just gotta find a cheap hotel with internet access ;-)

that place that I stayed at last time was not all that great.

what the hay, count me in.

Id@

Id@ on a kids ride? At least he might actually be the fastest. lol j/k


SHHHHH don't tell people my secret.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com