Seminole Sat Aug 11th

Started by TRX470r, August 05, 2007, 08:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX470r

Is anyone riding at Seminole this coming weekend? I will be out there with 2 other friends (ATV).
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

YELLOW RR

Ill be there 06blue yfz., countyline mx jumps seem to get smaller each time i go.
2007 LTR450

k-town quad boy #5

i think ill be out there white yfz #5 shel-b
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

LTR450 994

Ill try and go after work but wont get there till 1200. white 450R in the sig

TRX470r

Countyline (Miami MX) jumps are getting smaller. in fact there are only table tops there. and only one thats long. I know it's because Griff it trying to minimize potential accidents. I still thinks it's getting better and at lest we have somewhere to ride. Wish he could make the track larger at lest the size of one track at Seminole.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

RAD 450r

I hope to be out there if i could get some friends and a parent to go with me....If not ill be there just takin it easy
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

RAD 450r

Anybody know the track photographer that was out there today?
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com