10th grade from broward anyone wanna ride together

Started by raptorboy954, February 22, 2005, 06:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raptorboy954

hey wusup guys. im looking for some people to ride wit. they dont got to be my age. thanks, later
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Redgrizzly660

U me mean Us old folks can come too? J/k  LOL

Grizz

raptorboy954

LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

Where are you going to go riding?  I'm going to Ocala during spring break, you already said you'd go right?
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Redgrizzly660

I will be there Spring break  march 18 to the 23 will be staying at Elite Resort site 154.

Grizz

raptorboy954

well my spring break starts the 21st so maybe we can get together there.
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Redgrizzly660

We both are in broward  they should be the same 17 early release 18 off  to the 25.

http://www.browardschools.com/calendar/

Grizz

Toomey

I don't drive, but I'll be at Big Scrub at the begginng of spring break for sure!  I hope the weather is nice, but I'm going no matter what!  ;D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

well my school is wierd then.  :-/  but yea, i just moved here so i dont know were big scrub is. but if i get directions and my raptor is out of storage, then i can make it
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com