RODMAN DAM CLEANUP RIDE FEB 19 SIGN UP HERE

Started by Redgrizzly660, February 06, 2005, 07:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redgrizzly660

#75
Quote The list to clean up Rodman Dam President's weekend. .
Meet at Rodman 8 am Saturday Febuary 19  
[/color]
Seabee will bring his truck to bring back the trash with him.

Grizz
Mama Grizz
Kodiak Girl
Bigred
Budman
It's my quad
Mudbug
Seabee  
Autotek   
Thrasher
NPR VINSON
Honda 328 I
IT 200
Honda 328 I


Here is the new list so if u want to join us please let me know
remember  that Elite cabin are full.I am staying at ELITE SITE NUMBER 170

U can  E=Maill me at Redgrizzly660@aol.com

Thrasher

i'll be tryin to slide up friday eve after work.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Flea_Jumper

I dont think I will be able to make it.  Wife is very ill and son is just getting over it.  Will see......... :-[

LakeMaryKid

i doubt i will make it, i think a friend gave me the flu!  :-X
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

NPRVinson

Well my buddies back out on coming up Friday, is anybody else riding Friday?

Redgrizzly660

#80
Hey Mark I am leaving today after work, I should be there by 10:00 PM  Tonite. I am staying at Elite Resort RV site #170.
Where R U stay ?

Grizz

NPRVinson

QuoteHey Mark I am leaving today after work, I should be there by 10:00 PM  Tonite. I am staying at Elite Resort RV site #170.
Where R U stay ?

Grizz
I don't know, my buddy has the camper. I called a few places and everybody's booked up. I'm going to call Mill Dam this morning. If they don't have anything I might sleep in the truck somewhere.

budman

I'm leaving sometime Friday, depends on too many things what time, but hope to get there early enough to ride some fri
    [smiley=drive.gif]
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

DRWalum

Quotei doubt i will make it, i think a friend gave me the flu!  :-X

You talk the talk ::) When are u gonna walk the walk  :-/

        Rodman V  ??? Or Rodman X  :o

Take care kid !! Just bustin your chops  ;D  ;D

 Headin to Daytona 1st thing Fri.AM ...........I'll be thinkinof ya!

        DR Walum
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

Ida_Mann

I'll be up at my place by about 7pm today.  and I WILL be riding Friday.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

NPRVinson

QuoteI'll be up at my place by about 7pm today.  and I WILL be riding Friday.

Id@
ID@, if I can't find a place to stay friday night is there room in your yard for me? I can crash in the truck. BTW I'm not a rainbow.LOL

NPRVinson

No rooms for miles because of the race. The truck is looking better by the minute.

jbbj220

I will not be able to make it to the clean up. I was sure looking forward to being there as i wanted to ride again and meet some more of you. My trip out of town took longer than it should have and I badly need to do some things around the house. [smiley=Unhappy.gif] I will do better next time.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

jjamesbar

i cant make this one but i plan on doing a ride in early march. i hate to miss out, be safe.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

scoobie

are ya`ll gonna be there on sunday? and if so, what`s the easiest way to get there from lake city and at what time? also, where is the meeting point?
Scoob....

Ocala_Redhead

Thanks to all of you who showed up at Rodman area today....the area has not looked that good since we arrived in November!  You'e made a big contribution to keeping your forest beautiful and it is very much appreciated.  Plus, it was fun to see you all again!

I suggested today to some that you designate a spokesperson who can liaison with the National Forest.  That will keep you all aware of things that are happening in the forest, and it will also keep the forest aware of the positive presence you are bringing here.  

Again, thanks for all you did today.  The forest is a better place because of your visit.

jbbj220

Redhead, thanks for the good words, even though I was not there [smiley=Cry.gif] (wish I could have been). See we are not bad people and we do respect the forest so let us ride and we will help you. Give us the chance and I am sure the Rainbow People would not come to ONF ever again. 200+ quads running around the forest wyhile they are trying to sleep off the drugs would be nice. [smiley=laugh.gif]
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Redgrizzly660

Thanks Ocala Redhead it was a great pleasure to do this cleanup.
 
 
Check out the clean-up pictures in photo gallery
 
Btw Ocala redhead sorry we missed you at our RV my little dog got away we went looking for him ,I saw u make a U turn but was not able to catch up to you.
 
Grizz

NPRVinson

Had a good time at the clean up. The pit area looked great, hopefully it will stay that way for awhile. It was nice to meet a few of the members. Hey Grizz I didn't see the pic of you getting pulled out by Seebee's sport bike. LOL

Seabee

QuoteHad a good time at the clean up. The pit area looked great, hopefully it will stay that way for awhile. It was nice to meet a few of the members. Hey Grizz I didn't see the pic of you getting pulled out by Seebee's sport bike. LOL


 [smiley=laugh.gif]Yeah Grizz what's up with that? [smiley=laugh.gif]
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

Honda328i

Big thanks to Seabee for driving all the way from Georgia to haul away cracker trash.  [smiley=Clap.gif]

Grizz, don't you have the puddin' proof pictures of the truck loaded down with all the trash??
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

I wish I could have stayed, but I headed back to the cabin to try and do some work on my quad to get it running again to no avail.

turns out I have all the tools except for one to pull the engine out of that bad boy, and it was a critical tool.

the quad will be back in ATP's hands tomorrow and will be ready to run again soon I'm sure.

about a liason,,,,I'd volounteer if anyone is asking, I'm up there enough,,,,,although if I ever get caught on the clay roads again, it might be hard to say I didn't know it was anumbered road if the rangers know me by name ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mainetoo2005

Hey IDA

I just saw this post. I would have loved to help. I'll be looking for the next one!

Ida_Mann

I had all the tools needed to try and get the beast back on the trails,,,,less one.

so, I think a trip to the tool store will be in order once I know what I'm doing.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ocala_Redhead

Hey, Idaman.....please contact Bret Bush at the Lake George Ranger Station.  He's looking forward to talking with you and is very pleased about the cleanup.....

I can't say again how much we appreciate what you all did last weekend.  I spoke last night (Thursday) with  one of the local residents who usually is up in arms about Rodman riders.  He specifically told me that there were some people running in the pit area until 4:30 a.m. on Sunday/Monday morning, but he knew it was the 10%, not the "folks who did such a good job of cleaning up the area."

Grizz...sorry we missed you.  You probably saw us while we were trying to figure out how to get out of there!  That place is huge!  We did find GS cookies in South Carolina, though, so all is forgiven. I just didn't get any of my favprote lemon ones!  Maybe next year.  Thanks again for organizing the cleanup.....

Take care all...we'll see you next fall.  Have a good summer and keep the wheels down.

  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com