Ocean Pond March 5th/6th

Started by yunt2ride, February 25, 2005, 06:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunt2ride

who alls coming.    www.oceanpond.com
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

big-daddy

yunt, river ranch that weekend. your welcome to come
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

yunt2ride

Quoteyunt, river ranch that weekend. your welcome to come


Thanks for the welcome, but I have to say that I will be at Ocean Pond. Maybe another time, but it seems as if I'm gonna be booked up for a little while between getting all the quads fixed and riding. Gonna try to make MSG again and then the rabbit run. Maybe Jasper will be dry after all that.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com