HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDA-MAN

Started by Chuck_Norris, August 06, 2007, 05:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

 Happy B-day Ida...goodluck getting older, and older, and older, and older!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SWAMP_DONKEY

HAPPY IDA DAY!!! ;)

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

qt314nfla

I already got ya on your myspace but I'll wish ya another one on here.  Hope it's a great one.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

dynodon

Have a GREAT Day !!!!!!!!!!!



















             Man its H#LL getting old isnt it ?!?!?!?!?!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

susieblazer

 :drink.gif :Y :ThumbsUp.gif  Best wishes for a great day !!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

quadracer1992

HAPPY B DAY!! O0 :Hug.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :W :Y :T :T
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Fox17


Moose

Happy Birthday Nathan.

Remember it's all down hill from now on, and it gets steeper as the years go by.

Enjoy the ride.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

caospop

2007 Polaris Sportsman

Ida_Mann

why is this one tough? it's just another day yet I can't put a "2" as the first digit on my age anymore,,,,,dangit.

I wonder how someone at least twice my age handles it,,,,,






how do you do it dynodon and Moose ;-)

thanks all,,,,,,I'll be taking a muscle-relaxer and a beer soon,,,,mmmmmmmm sleeeeeeep

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

KB


JackL

Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 06, 2007, 08:49:41 PM
why is this one tough? it's just another day yet I can't put a "2" as the first digit on my age anymore,,,,,dangit.



That was a hard one...I'm looking at dropping the 3 soon. That one is worse. Enjoy it while you can. ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 06, 2007, 08:50:15 PM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on August 06, 2007, 05:38:09 PM


almost forgot,,,,where's the doritos?

Id@



I was wondering if you were going to get the  mouse  thing or not

mrbones

Happy birthday!! ya 30 something..
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Ida_Mann

only the old-school ATVFL members remember the dorito-eating mouse.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

Somebody has the picture of the rat eating doritos in the recliner on the porch. I think it's ashphaltdragon. That was some funny stuff.
when was that? I'm thinking it was back in 03
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

cheropride

Happy Birthday!!!!!!  Git-R-Done!!!!! 

Have a great one!!!!!
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com