SUZUKI OF SARASOTA TENT SALE 1-12 AUGUST

Started by Seabeejim, August 06, 2007, 12:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabeejim

I WILL POST THIS AGAIN SINCE SOMEONE KEEPS DELETING IT.........

Suzuki of Sarasota is having a tent sale 11-12 August 10am to 5pm.

We have up to 50% off on many item such as boots, jackets, helments, riding jerseys, off-road boots, parts and many other items.
We will be giving $25 dollar oil changes on any unit we have a filter for.
Food, Fun, and some great sales deals.  We rae having dealer cost on all dirt bikes and quads.  The owner says we will not be undersold.  Tell them you saw it on ATVFLORIDA.

I-75 exit #205 Clark Road, Take right head two miles and it is on the left.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Seabeejim

Tons of stuff for sale both street and dirt.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

qt314nfla

I'd go but I'll be at mudfest.  Wish I could make it cause I need a few things.  Y'all have fun.

UncleRico

Do you know if these are new tents?

I am looking for the type that you can zip together and make a habitrail for humans. I want to replicate the one my hamster has. 

I've been pricing tents, but they're so damn expensive.


Thanks.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Seabeejim

Rico,  We are out of those tents but do have hampsters for sale still.

We also have Nerfs and skids for LTZ 400 and Bumpers and pipes for LTZ 250, ozark racks, a arm guards and tons of others.  Check it out.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Seabeejim

We have Warn winches for $150.00.  2 Peice eiger skids $100, King quad front bumper $120, LTZ 250 graphics and seat cover $40 and more stuff for street bikes.  Again $25 oil changes on anything we have a filter for.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

AmericanRobster

I would love to have a warn winch for $150.00. I would go, but I have an Arctic Cat and I guess that the winch wouldn't fit.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Seabeejim

The winches will fit any quad, all you need to do is get the winch plate for the brand of quad you have.  These are full kits without the winch mounting plate for the quad.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

AmericanRobster

Quote from: Seabeejim on August 10, 2007, 08:43:31 PM
The winches will fit any quad, all you need to do is get the winch plate for the brand of quad you have.  These are full kits without the winch mounting plate for the quad.

Sweet!!!!!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com