Need to set up a Grand Opening Group Ride @ M.P.

Started by T2, August 06, 2007, 03:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Need to set up a Grand Opening Group Ride @ M.P I started this Tread on Floridaatv.com in the group ride section, So I;m trying to get something going. Any Ideas or weekend would be appreciated
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]


T2

The new Motor Sport Park that PaulS Built near North Florida area. Its called Motorplex check it out on Floridaatv.com
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

KB

I been lookin at the pics. & they are doing a real good job, hats off to those guy's, I know it's taking a lot of work, time, & $$$, but I'm sure it will pay off in the long run.

I hope it's open this weekend cause JackL & maybe some more people are wanting to go this weekend if we can.

I want PaulS to email my mom some forms, map's ,business cards(w/a map on the back),name tags(stickers) or whatever they need so her print shop can supply those for them.

As far as a "Grand Opening" I'll wait untill they give us a date or maybe if theres a 3 day weekend coming up, I know school is about to start, in Hillsborough it's on the 20th,

LABOR DAY is September 3rd, less than a month away ?(3 day weekend)

Paul_S

OK, let's set it up for Labor Day

Park will be free that weekend to all members of either Floridaatv.com, Floridaatvassociation.com or this fine place ATVFlorida.com.

I will post some more links etc., but our web site is: www.floridaatvmotoplex.com





T2

Paul I cant make that weekend, Have prior plans in place, but if you make it for Labor Day weekend I will just have to catch the next big group ride.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

KB

I'm down w/ whatever weekend, I didn't think about it at first, but some people might already have plans for Labor Day Weekend, I thought it would be cool 'cause it was a 3 day weekend.

But hey, we can make it a 3 day weekend any weekend, can't wait !

T2

Well  I guess No One wants to do a group ride, since there no response. :( On the other web site they are talking about making it the weekend of Aug 24 through the 26th. I'm not going to be able to make it that weekend saving my money for the following weekend.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

singleshot

Quote from: Paul_S on August 06, 2007, 01:13:13 PM
OK, let's set it up for Labor Day

Park will be free that weekend to all members of either Floridaatv.com, Floridaatvassociation.com or this fine place ATVFlorida.com.

I will post some more links etc., but our web site is: www.floridaatvmotoplex.com


Awesome!  I am planing on heading up to Madison with my son labor day weekend to do some work on our property there.  We hope to head over to the Motoplex on Monday for some relaxation.


2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme