Going to croom on 2-27-05

Started by T2, February 20, 2005, 04:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450RRRR

Quoteyes thats the second day area
as of now my son and i are planning on trying to get there around 8.00. im on a red 450r and he is on a silver 400ex. and we have a white avalanche with a white enclosed trailer. keep an eye out for us.well do our best to keep up

atvtrailer

il have my yellow 400ex, green dodge ramp 1500 regular cab, no trailer
05 450r #13B

Its_a_Jeep_thing

#28
Me and about 15 others are going... u will see me on a 03 KFX400 with 47 in the rear fenders... we will be camping..

sorry guys... my crew is headed to Bartow for some MX practice
You might can out run me.. but I bet you cant out mud me!!

T2

#29
Heres what I'll be in.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Agent

2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

T2

Well I still dont know what day you guys are talking about, sat or sun. For me its sun.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

450RRRR

wow i hate to hear it. we are going on sat. my wife and i are going to ft.myers on our street bikes on sun. she was going to stay home sat. so we could go rip it up.but if everyones going sun maybe ill talk her into going with us on sat. unless there are still some people showing up on sat.

Agent

from what it looks like, I have about a 20 person count on saturday...
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

GaryinSeffner

I'll be there Sunday. JoshinTampa should be coming along but I have to call him tomorrow to make sure again. I'll be there a little late(10ish) because I play football SUnday morning then I'm driving up! I'll look for you guys. It'll be easy to find you. You'll be the group stopped on the trails workin on a Honda right? ;Dj/k DRETH See you Sunday !!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

RaptorTom

I may try to meet up with you guys. I ride a black 02 Raptor L.E. I drive a 98 Chevy Duelly green.What is the meeting time and place sat.  and time and place for sun.? I am not sure wich day i might go. ???
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

atvtrailer

saturday around 930 or so at the restrooms in the rear parking area from what ive heard so far, but we wil be a big group so u should be able to find us, or atleast find Le_yfz_2005's big yellow f250 4 door, dont think u are able to miss that truck if he brings it
05 450r #13B

MudModel

Hey can we  invite ourself to come to croom on sat too? ::) we will be in this. If I can attach a pic correctly..
2001 Polaris 500HO

L.E._YFZ_2005

yea we will look for you.. looks like its gona be a decent day so we should be heading up there thisa fternoon to camp and then well  try to get every one to meet up at say .... 9:30 by the restrooms second day area ill be on  a 05 LE yfz black and yellow ill have a yellow 300ex with me and a white and red raptor (agent)  and if atvtrailer goes he has a yellow 400ex  if you cant find us loop through the camp ground look for my yellow f-250 and wake us up =)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

MudModel

We wont be able to head outta here until about 8am takes about 1 1/2 hours to get there so we maybe a little late but we will look for ya - if nothing else on the trails - you wont be able to miss us I will wear this.. (if you can see it in this pic)
2001 Polaris 500HO

redtree511

Alright. I am going on Sat. 9:30 back by the restrooms.  I will find you guys and introduce myself.  Jeff, from Brandon.  I will be on a Raptor.

See you all tomorrow morning.
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

T2

QuoteI'll be there Sunday. JoshinTampa should be coming along but I have to call him tomorrow to make sure again. I'll be there a little late(10ish) because I play football SUnday morning then I'm driving up! I'll look for you guys. It'll be easy to find you. You'll be the group stopped on the trails workin on a Honda right? ;Dj/k DRETH See you Sunday !!
Thats funny LMAO ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Agent

Hey jeff, I am not very far from brandon, you wanna car pool up there? I don't know what kinda stuff you got, but if you gotta truck we could hook my trailer up, and split gas... If not this time, maybe next time. I am right between fowler/fletcher off 75.
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Chris505

Looks like some rain tomorrow.. :-/
It has been raining here all day...
If it is going to rain we will probably not make it..
So we will wait till morning to see what the day brings..
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Agent

Hey man, rain is the best time to have a bunch of people ride... Yeah, it might be a little moist, but think of it this way, would you rather be a little moist (since your gonna be from sweat anyway) and have no dust? I would. And when I checked the weather a little while ago, the rain in brooksville should be subsiding here in a couple hours, and all day tomorrow is just going to be overcast. I can't think of any better weather...
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

450RRRR

the last time we were there it was a flood. and we had the best time ever. thats why i bought the pressure cleaner. rain or shine we are there . see you at9.30

dreth

QuoteThats funny LMAO ;D
easy to find you. You'll be the group stopped on the trails workin on a Honda right? j/k DRETH See you Sunday !!  [smiley=laugh.gif]

that will be the only way yall will be able to keep up [smiley=trophy1.gif]

dreth

weatherman says only 20% chance of rain on sat. and sun ;D

Z400BADBOY

I will be there with Garyinseffner and 3 other non members!!!!!
YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

atvtrailer

well it dont look like il be makin it saturday, i may make it sunday i hope, or if i get real lucky then il be able to get a few hours of ridin in saturday  :-/
05 450r #13B

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com