Pics while on the road

Started by 1FasterBlaster, August 04, 2007, 10:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

   Went to Washington and visited the Marine Corp. Museum

1FasterBlaster

  t  The front of the building. entrance.


1FasterBlaster

#3
         These are all life size aircraft.








1FasterBlaster

   Then it was one last look.

1FasterBlaster

    The building looked a little crooked to me, so I thought I would try and straighten it out.

1FasterBlaster

#13
         Had to go to New York. This was a double decker bridge.

1FasterBlaster

#14


I think this was the Throngs Neck Bridge.

1FasterBlaster

#15
        This was a tunnel going under a river in New Jersey

1FasterBlaster

#16
            On the way to Texas, I stopped at a rest area in Arkansas. I woke up and saw this parked next to me.

1FasterBlaster

#17
              I had to take a second look. At first, I thought,"Dayum, someone really likes Yamaha."

1FasterBlaster

#18
            Then I saw it in the morning. Holy Crizzap, it's Chad reed's RV!!

1FasterBlaster

   I was so excited, I proceeded to take my top off and jump up and down yelling I love you Chad!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

1FasterBlaster

#20
          Yes, I actually saw someone pulling this on the highway.

1FasterBlaster

   I thought this was kick azz.  I could picture it blasting Iraq'ees


1FasterBlaster

   This is what the majority of the vehicles in Texas looked like...I'm not kidding!!

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com