Jax Raceways 2/24/05 T&T

Started by Hollywood, February 18, 2005, 06:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

They are still allowing ATV's on T&T night so I am going to head out there next Thursday and check it out. See what this slow 400 will do!  ;) For those who don't know Jax is an 1/8th mile asphalt drag strip. Required equipment is long pants, shoes & socks, a riding jacket or leather jacket, gloves, helmet and a lanyard kill switch. You might be able to get away without the kill switch but it really depends upon who is running the tech.

Any other takers? T&T is from 6pm-9pm

http://www.jaxracewaysonline.com/
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

450R_Matt

They do that down here on friday nights for $15
The R ran 8.7 and I think around 77mph in the 1/8th
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hollywood

QuoteThey do that down here on friday nights for $15
The R ran 8.7 and I think around 77mph in the 1/8th

Might be a good Idea for a group ride one weekend. Friday night at the drags and hit the MX track on Saturday  ;) That's a good time man if I even get into the 8's I'll be real happy. We'll see I am mainly going out there so I can do some tuning and get it where it needs to be with the new ignition. I switched to a cold plug and it's not running as good as it was before so I am going to switch it back before I go out there. Then just play with the different settings on the Dyna, swap sprockets etc. I'll post up some times after I go.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

Finally got out there tonight. It was packed and I was only able to get in 4 runs  :-/  Made some rookie mistakes.....1 red light(10.07), 1 didn't fully stage(best run of the night :-[), bogged once(10.054), and my only timed good run of the night was a 9.67@66.3mph with a 2.08 60ft and 6.07@330ft. Going back out another night when there's hopefuly less people and I can get some more runs in. There were only 2 other quads out there both had mild mods pipe, filter etc. a 400ex and yfz450 both got smoked  ;D I ran the 400 the same run I didn't stage fully and when his light went green we both left out. Beat him to the other end by about 7 bike lengths  ;) The yfz got beat on the 9.6 run to his 10.153.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Hope chuck dont read this he will break another bone just to beat everyone.   ;D he takes his racing to serious I know  I whent to saltsdale with him  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Chuck_Norris

QuoteHope chuck dont read this he will break another bone just to beat everyone.   ;D he takes his racing to serious I know  I whent to saltsdale with him  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
CROSSING THE FINISH LINE FIRST IS STILL CROSSING THE FINISH LINE FIRST ON ALL FOUR OR NOT....LOL [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

Hollywood

QuoteCROSSING THE FINISH LINE FIRST IS STILL CROSSING THE FINISH LINE FIRST ON ALL FOUR OR NOT....LOL [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

Ain't that the truth! lol  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr