MOTOX Stepup on NOW!!!

Started by Fox17, August 03, 2007, 10:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox17

Here we go!!! GO Jeremy.  :king.gif

UncleRico

I'm thinking the Tom Cat will come out on top! I hope they do the lip right this year. Last year it went straight into the bar. Hopefully they got the spacing down this year and we'll see some HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE air!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Miami450R

ahhh i thoguht that he had it at the end. i wanted to see some 1 on 1 lol
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Fox17

that sucks! i guess theres still supermoto for the King. im glad a 4-stroke won though.

UncleRico

Quote from: Fox17 on August 03, 2007, 11:33:35 PM
that sucks! i guess theres still supermoto for the King. im glad a 4-stroke won though.

That's a pretty glaring example of just how much torque a 4 stroke has as compared to the 2 Stroke.

I'm definitely getting a KTM quad now. The only question is, should I get a 450  or a 520?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

trx#9

Quote from: UncleRico on August 04, 2007, 10:32:02 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 03, 2007, 11:33:35 PM
that sucks! i guess theres still supermoto for the King. im glad a 4-stroke won though.

That's a pretty glaring example of just how much torque a 4 stroke has as compared to the 2 Stroke.

I'm definitely getting a KTM quad now. The only question is, should I get a 450  or a 520?
I don't think the ktm 450 is coming for a while. I heard mid year, next year.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com