Florida ATV Motoplex MX track and Hill Climb area are now under construction

Started by Paul_S, August 01, 2007, 08:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

UncleRico

I'm gonna go ahead and put a LIFETIME BAN on myself from that place starting today.

I'm seeing some sick transitions in those pictures. I'm getting the itch, just looking at hitting the jump and clearing that cliff face.


I'm going to look at the KTM 450's this weekend and that looks like the perfect place to test ride.

Can you put a mapquest link to that spot up?


Thanks.

What are the fees gonna be?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

KB

Radar looks like there getting rain up there today, the pics. look awesome but does look dry.

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

YELLOW RR

Quote from: JackL on August 02, 2007, 10:13:43 PM
Quote from: YELLOW RR on August 02, 2007, 09:27:55 PM
Looks good, How many hours drive is it from Broward?

Ever been to I-10?

Yeah i think i pass it on my way to pennsylvania every year, Is the Park east or west of I-75 & I-10. What is that like a 5-6-7 hour drive?
2007 LTR450

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

atvrob



Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."


atvrob

thanks kb toooooooo far from ocala fo me  unless its massive

JackL

Quote from: YELLOW RR on August 03, 2007, 01:19:55 PM
Quote from: JackL on August 02, 2007, 10:13:43 PM
Quote from: YELLOW RR on August 02, 2007, 09:27:55 PM
Looks good, How many hours drive is it from Broward?

Ever been to I-10?

Yeah i think i pass it on my way to pennsylvania every year, Is the Park east or west of I-75 & I-10. What is that like a 5-6-7 hour drive?


About eight.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Sleazy_Rider78

All I have to say is WOW!  That place looks like a ton of fun.  Paul, great job on this.  Its obvious this place will be successful.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

AmericanRobster

I can't wait to find the spare time to get up there and help out and ride...

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com