RIVER RANCH RIDE 3-5-05

Started by big-daddy, February 27, 2005, 05:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Who going to River Ramch this weekend?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Redgrizzly660

The Grizz and Sk8r dude will be there.

big-daddy

great, going to have a good group. Grizz, I bring you a new phone.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Redgrizzly660

thanks  
What wrong with my old phone. LOL

Grizz

big-daddy

thats a brick for a phone. I what to sell it on e-bay. ;D So you can use the new 6 to 1 stuff and gps locator when you dail 911. plus you can drop it in the mud and still call home. 8)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Redgrizzly660

But then I would have to learn the new features. That would be teaching an old dog new tricks.

The old dog  Grizz

big-daddy

its easier than the model you have. I think you can handle it. remember (your are the grizz)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Redgrizzly660

Quoteits easier than the model you have. I think you can handle it. remember (your are the grizz)

THAT IS TRUE    LOL

Grizz

bbf

a phone that can last i could handle that i will be up there on friday

Thrasher

#9
if i could get out of this alltel contract i'd switch to one of them phones.

this trimble stuff is neat, the garmin mapsource software is way friendlier to use, but to see my / routes on actual sattelite images is cool!


i hope my fan gets in soon, I have the old one out already, and ready to bolt the new up in place. 4 bolts and a plug, piece of cake.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Redgrizzly660

#10
I guess there only the 8 of us going to RR this weekend .

Grizz

big-daddy

#11
Grizz, Mike and his wifey, I think are coming too.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

racemanfl


jackinthebox23

I have a stupid wedding to go to this weekend! Dang!  To make it worse, it's black tie! I have to go spend money on a tux when I could be putting it into the quad!   [smiley=angry2.gif]

I'll catch ya next time Big-D
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

ucfneed2ride

Hey Grizz, when you goin out there?
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Redgrizzly660


05kodiak450

My dad has a time share out there at the ranch....does this mean that I could ride out there?

ucfneed2ride

Hey Kodiak, if you go let me know, maybe we can caravan out there...
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

05kodiak450

I  would like to go but dont know if I can ride out there.. It private land right? I also have a couple of buddies that would like to go also.

big-daddy

You need to own land out there to ride. This ride is for land owners on this site, so we can meet and plan future rides. We would like too invite all 2000+ members, but we can't. Please understand. thanks Ricky
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Thrasher

I *may* head up friday after work, not sure yet.

depends on several things.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Thrasher

whut r u cryin about?
yer going!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

bbf

we need a chain saw up there to cut wood or bring some

Da_Mtg_Man

Quotewe need a chain saw up there to cut wood or bring some

Dude, I told you that I'd bring mine. I'll be there early Sat, If I can I'll try to get there Friday night but I'm not positive about that
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com