check my atc 250r.

Started by grease, June 26, 2007, 10:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grease

My father and I went and picked up an 86 250r atc in North Carolina, Hackers Island. The atc is really nice and strong, the bike wants to pop a whilley in 1,2,3, and 4 even when you baby the twist throttle. The bike runs on av gas(air plane fuel); the bike has really high compresion too.
the bike needs some work done to it, but I like it a lot it is really fast.
After I am done with my blaster, and banshee I will start working on my atc.The atc needs the left radiator shroud because it flew off as we drove  back to Miami, the left side of the case has a weld on it, it does not have a grab bar, and it is missing the e brake part too. If you have any pictures of a 250r atc please post them here i need some ideas to paint the color of the atc. Also if you know a place were they sell atc parts at a good price please post their # here and their web site too.
We paid 1800.00 for the bike

NEW TOP END,RUNS REALLY STRONG

ESR COOLHEAD

NEW FRONT TIRE AND RIM

NEW BACK TIRES

BORED .40 OVER

NEW FORK BOOT COVERS

NEW FRONT FENDER

TWIST THROTTLE

MILD PORT AND POLISH

NEW BARS,GRIPS

Bigscrb15

Why would it run on AVGAS and not racing fuel. AVGAS is designed for low oxygen environments and low compression engines. Of course AVGAS is cheaper than racing fuel so I guess thats a big plus, and it has a pretty high octane, depending on which one you buy.\


by the way, thats a sweet looking bike.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Hondabeefast

sweet...i want an old atc soooo bad lol  8)
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

SlowJoeRacing

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

quadracer1992

Thats really clean it looks new. 8)
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

SWAMP_DONKEY

Sooooo how much do you want 4 it?

grease

i will never sell my ACT. my father made a mistake selling his 1984 ACT, and 200x

JackL

Quote from: grease on August 05, 2007, 11:20:23 PM
i will never sell my ACT. my father made a mistake selling his 1984 ACT, and 200x

Good move, and sweet looking R. How you liking it?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

grease

I love it it is super fast. I am shure that it can beat a banshee.

JackL

Quote from: grease on August 06, 2007, 02:57:32 PM
I love it it is super fast. I am shure that it can beat a banshee.

Wait till you jump it. ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Justbilly

To me, jumping on an ATC and thrashing them around still can not be beat...
What a work out after a hard ride in the parries

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com