Going to croom on 2-27-05

Started by T2, February 20, 2005, 04:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

QuoteI will be there with Garyinseffner and 3 other non members!!!!!


sweet! im ready NOW! A group of like 15 would be great

Agent

I might ride sunday too if all you guys are goin! I'll tell you, all someone needs to do now is bring a big ass cooler on saturday night... I won't go ANYWHERE... lol ;D
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Chris505

Looks like we will be there on sunday.. still raining here (drizzle).

Give you guys a chance to knock out some of those puddles ;D
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

dreth

if you go fast enough you dont even get wet ;D come on sunday

dreth

Precip:   80%
 
 
Rain with a few thunderstorms likely. A few storms may be severe. High 72F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.  


the forcast changed drastically >:(it looks like today is the better day, then again this is florida and it may change again.

Chris505

Dreth it sure does.. Oh well i might go up today then,,,
If i can get the family rolling....it only takes about 35 mins to get there from where i am...

Look at what is coming our way

Tomorrow forcast looks like sh$t
Sunday
Showers and chance of thunderstorms...especially in the morning. Some thunderstorms may be strong. Highs in the mid 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the southwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 90 percent.
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Agent

I'm heading to croom right now, as soon as I find my *#$&#*(&$(*$# wallet....
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

T2

Well I guess its 90% rain tommorow, so I don't know if we are going to make it. Did anybody ride today and how was it? I am itching to ride so I will check the weather in the morning and mabe just mabe it won't rain who knows well we will see.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

MudModel

#58
It turned out to be a good day I am trying to post some pics right now..

try this...
http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=grouprides;action=display;num=1109465505
2001 Polaris 500HO

Agent

It was a great time, PERFECT weather, plenty wet so there was no dust, but not wet enough to make it a huge mudhole.. next time, mudmodel, you need to follow ME with that camera, so you can get me standing there afraid of getting the water in my boots!  ;D
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

MudModel

Agent - we will let you know when our next ride there will be - and you do the same..
2001 Polaris 500HO

450RRRR

agent .did you finally skip that little puddle we were looking at

Agent

#62
QuoteAgent - we will let you know when our next ride there will be - and you do the same..

oh, without a doubt... hopefully next time justin won't be scared of the rain, and atvtrailer will have his 400ex figured out!  
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Agent

Quoteagent .did you finally skip that little puddle we were looking at
Of course I did man, didn't you see me?  ;D

musta been doin about 400mph.... I used that nitrous I have hidden in the raptor...  ;D
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

450RRRR

let us know when the next one is. my son and i had a great time.

atvtrailer

im planin on goin nextweekend for sure
05 450r #13B

Agent

sounds good man, but this coming weekend is out for me. I think the next one I can do though...
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

GaryinSeffner

Well the rain kept me home today but how was it for those of you that did make the trip? I'm afraid to hear if I'll regret staying home or not.  :(

Lets try again soon. If not I'm gonna sell my bike!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

T2

Well we stayed home as well, :'( planing a trip for sat 3-5-05 I will start a new post for that.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com