March 19th/ dirt farm

Started by CrazyCat420, March 11, 2005, 11:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyCat420

There will be a few of us heading out to the dirt farm for a day of fun all is welcome that would like to attend,
if you need directions there are some posted on there web site
www.powersportz.com, as well as other info on the place I think it costs like $15 dollars to ride from sun up to sun down!

Hollywood

 I don't see why I can't make it out there for atleast a few hours Saturday....whoooo going to be a full weekend.  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

CrazyCat420

sounds good big pimpin I will be there all weekend!!  cant wait hopefully the weather will be good!!

Hollywood

Yea hopefully and hopefully my new brakes will be here in time  :-/
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

CrazyCat420

New brakes would be a pluss!!!  it is always good to be able to stop in time!!!LOL

Hollywood

Well they won't be here but I am going to get a spare set of rear pads from Chris just to get me through the weekend.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com