Brannenfield Rd. 3/20

Started by bugdust, March 19, 2005, 07:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugdust

I was out there today in my truck for about 15 minutes. There's a lot of mud there right now. Anyone want to ride tomorrow (Sunday 3/20)? I might take the quads up there in the morning.
2007 400ex
2001 300ex (son's)
2009 trx90 (son's)
1985 Honda Odyssey FL350
2007 Jeep Wrangler


a yard full of old VWs - always buying more if you know of any

I'm into old VWs too. ( I buy parts & projects)

jjamesbar

just curious but where do ya'll ride on brannenfield rd.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

bugdust

There's a small area at the corner of Brannenfield and Blanding, maybe 100 acres or so.
2007 400ex
2001 300ex (son's)
2009 trx90 (son's)
1985 Honda Odyssey FL350
2007 Jeep Wrangler


a yard full of old VWs - always buying more if you know of any

I'm into old VWs too. ( I buy parts & projects)

bugdust

I didn't take the atvs up there but I did cruise through in my truck on my way back from Orange Park. There were a few atvs and dirt bikes along with go cart type buggies and a few trucks. I managed to get stuck in some black mud in the 'yota, had to be pulled out by a K5 blazer. I can go through most of the place in 2wd right now but as more and more people start taking trucks through the holes it's getting deeper in some spots. I'm shooting for 4/2 or 4/3 to take the quads again.
2007 400ex
2001 300ex (son's)
2009 trx90 (son's)
1985 Honda Odyssey FL350
2007 Jeep Wrangler


a yard full of old VWs - always buying more if you know of any

I'm into old VWs too. ( I buy parts & projects)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com