C & R This weekend

Started by Old Grizzly, July 09, 2007, 07:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Grizzly

Is any one from broward going up to C & R motorsports park this weekend >:D

mxu 500

not from Broward  but from Ocala Area  and we're going down this weekend...
07 MXU 500 4x4
27" ITP Mudlites
3000lb Winch
Fully Snorkeled
Custom rad. relocate
White EPI secondary spring
AC-Racing Slip on exhaust


08 Honda Trx 250ex

110cc kids  quad

jrpro130

I want to go, but we'll see.

I say that every time an event comes up!!

I usually make it out, I am trying to get someone to come along w/ me, but I seriously have to do EMT school...
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

crom A zone

if i get my 4x4 back i will have to run it and break it agian  i mean run it and see how it rides i always get those  2 confused 
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

jrpro130

haha, i'm down to go matt, but you have to work sat AND sun!!!

the thing is, it costs me only about 30-50 dollars more than holey lands for two days.  I'd rather camp at CandR and pay the 50 bux more for a damn good time.  I have no one to go with this time though.  And I have to sign up for EMT school.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

iluvmuddin

So if your not going to C&R come out to Bamboo for Saturday ....

and you might meet alot of peole and then maybe you'll find someone to ride out to C&R with afterwards.....

i would love to go out there..but committed to Bamboo already....

Rebecca

jrpro130

We'll see.  I'm trying to get someone to come out there for C&R with me.  I don't care about riding alone, just camping alone I don't like.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

crom A zone

ricky u no i take off of work all the time last min  things work out btter when we dont plan them
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

jrpro130

come out matt, it's my turn to drive up there anyway.  I'm ready to go at 8am on friday.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

grizzlyranger

hey matt have u ever been to plant bamboo
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

The hyrbid kid

ill be there.
Im taking my zuk and my trx i quite a few freinds going..
idk if its a good place for me to bring a sport quad though??

Tyler
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

crom A zone

nope nevver been to bamboo but i got my 4x4 out no more oil leak and i wanna run her hard( and mybe some other hers hard too)
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

mxu 500

tomorrow afternoon can't  come fast enough  ...   i'm ready to hit the road for C&R      i wanna  try out the new machine  :)     
07 MXU 500 4x4
27" ITP Mudlites
3000lb Winch
Fully Snorkeled
Custom rad. relocate
White EPI secondary spring
AC-Racing Slip on exhaust


08 Honda Trx 250ex

110cc kids  quad

iluvmuddin


iluvmuddin

if you Boys are going to C&R you should come by Bamboo first until 1 or 2pm ...just to get some practice in....and then you can sneak me out with you...cause you know i want to be at C&R Saturday night......

Rebecca

The hyrbid kid

07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

SD4WHEELIN

HVYHLR53 are you there? check your pm

iluvmuddin

Bamboo is a cowpasture out on Martin Grade west of Stuart in Martin County...lots of BS thats for sure...

Turboderf

What is C&R and where is it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com