SeminoleMX Thursday 24th

Started by Toomey, March 19, 2005, 07:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

I know that me and raptorboy954 are going to be there, I'm hoping for some good weather.  I couldn't go to Ocala, oh well.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

hey toomey i cant wait ;D

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

o4250

Im going saturday the 26th.. :-/

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

great ride huh toomey. next time we dont pay for the trails. they werent good >:(

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

Yeah those trails are too ruff.  Hey after you left I was trying the double on the little track, and I landed on top of the jump and bottomed out 3 times.  That was a great trip.  Do you still have our blue goggles?
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

cool man. yea i still have them. i forgot i had them. my bad. the double on the litle track? wich one is that??

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

raptorboy954

hey toomey, u should put the video of what u recorded on the site. if u teach me how to do it i can put mine too

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com