Croom July 28th!

Started by gearhead400, July 23, 2007, 12:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gearhead400

I'm going to renew my pass and ride all day this saturday, who wants to ride?
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

FLA.SHEE

i'll be there fri night & sat

atvtrailer

Quote from: gearhead400 on July 23, 2007, 12:41:40 PM
I'm going to renew my pass and ride all day this saturday, who wants to ride?

you know i'll be there  ;)
05 450r #13B

RAD 450r

Awesome ill be there all weekend testing out my new kawi450, give me a shout if you see me
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

FLA.SHEE

Quote from: atvtrailer on July 23, 2007, 09:56:48 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on July 23, 2007, 12:41:40 PM
I'm going to renew my pass and ride all day this saturday, who wants to ride?

you know i'll be there  ;)

ah, keep an eye out for your old trailor!

susieblazer

 
  Hoss400 and I will be there ......................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

gearhead400

Quote from: RAD 700r on July 23, 2007, 10:09:22 PM
Awesome ill be there all weekend testing out my new kawi450, give me a shout if you see me

only if i can ride it! haha just kidding.  ;) what color did you get? Last time i was out there i saw 3 or 4 of them.  ??? i'lljust run them all down haha.

Well if i dont see any of you, i'll be on my 05' 400ex with black wheels (should of got beadlocks) so i should be easy to spot. red/black gear.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

RAD 450r

Gotta white and black one, cya there
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

atvtrailer

black 450r, and mostly black gear and a orange camelback, i should be with gearhead and probably parked in the back
RAD 700r, i think i have seen u at a few of the QS races, but not sure if i met u, i was 13C for the first 3 races and then went to B for the 4th QS and broke my axle
05 450r #13B

RAD 450r

Yeah I go to as many races as I can.  I do remember racing with ya, you dominated the C class lol.  Hope to cya this weekend
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

gearhead400

good riding with you guys today. Sucks it had to end short.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

FLA.SHEE

well good riding ...didn't meet anybody directly but, most of probably passed my daughter & I w/ her blue yammi broken down near the camp grounds, as her carb. gave me a fit all day ??? maybe next time... boy have the trails changed in  5 yrs, alot faster trails than I remembered, can't wait to get the shee out next time!

RAD 450r

Quote from: gearhead400 on July 28, 2007, 03:28:35 PM
good riding with you guys today. Sucks it had to end short.

Yeah we waited it out for a little bit, got pretty nasty, but it passed over eventually.  See ya'll at the races...
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

spectech

Anybody want to hook up and ride we have a practice track out at croom and ride after work on tuesday's and thursday's getting ready for the upcoming quadscramble's. We set up in the front pit and ride from about 5:30 to dark.

Blue or orange Yfz red background #8
07 YFZ'S
Ftr Vet. Quad #8


Spring Hill

RAD 450r

I was riding there today and thought I found an atv xc trail, had deep ruts for fourwheelers.  Kinda near the front right?  Is there orange spray paint on the trees?  Anyways i followed it for awhile and it was fun
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com