Ernie Haire Ford SUCKS!!

Started by 1FasterBlaster, July 21, 2007, 11:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 23, 2007, 05:53:13 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 23, 2007, 03:45:05 PM
  I told them to wait for me, I'd be there in a couple of days to buy it.

Call them 5 minutes before they close and say you will be there in an hour.

I did something similar to Heartland Motors, guess what? They waited on me while I drove down from Winter Haven and I got in A LOT newer vehicle than we though we could.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

AmericanRobster

I went there 5 years ago to buy a truck and my Dad and I stood there and stood there without any service. Finnally, we left that place and would strongly suggest to anyone never to go back.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 24, 2007, 02:04:51 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 23, 2007, 05:53:13 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 23, 2007, 03:45:05 PM
  I told them to wait for me, I'd be there in a couple of days to buy it.

Call them 5 minutes before they close and say you will be there in an hour.

I did something similar to Heartland Motors, guess what? They waited on me while I drove down from Winter Haven and I got in A LOT newer vehicle than we though we could.

Thanks guys, I think we are above the rest and really do try to help folks save $$$$$.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 25, 2007, 01:46:11 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 24, 2007, 02:04:51 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 23, 2007, 05:53:13 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 23, 2007, 03:45:05 PM
  I told them to wait for me, I'd be there in a couple of days to buy it.

Call them 5 minutes before they close and say you will be there in an hour.

I did something similar to Heartland Motors, guess what? They waited on me while I drove down from Winter Haven and I got in A LOT newer vehicle than we though we could.

Thanks guys, I think we are above the rest and really do try to help folks save $$$$$.

no problem, you can send the $20 to my paypal account...... do I really get $20 every time I post something nice?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 25, 2007, 01:47:58 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 25, 2007, 01:46:11 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 24, 2007, 02:04:51 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 23, 2007, 05:53:13 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 23, 2007, 03:45:05 PM
  I told them to wait for me, I'd be there in a couple of days to buy it.

Call them 5 minutes before they close and say you will be there in an hour.

I did something similar to Heartland Motors, guess what? They waited on me while I drove down from Winter Haven and I got in A LOT newer vehicle than we though we could.

Thanks guys, I think we are above the rest and really do try to help folks save $$$$$.

no problem, you can send the $20 to my paypal account...... do I really get $20 every time I post something nice?

  extorsionist!!! lol

1FasterBlaster

 Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.

SWAMP_DONKEY

I was going to take that off your truck price.. ;D   I am workind on a dually trade I will let you know when the guy call me back all the particulars.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 05:13:30 AM
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.

Sounds fair to me.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 25, 2007, 10:24:53 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 05:13:30 AM
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.

Sounds fair to me.

How about I just cook you a steak @ the ranch ;)

1FasterBlaster

  The search is over. I picked up a 99 F350 dually 7.3 L turbo w/ 130,000 miles for $11,700. from Karznow in Crescent city, Fl up by Daytona.
   If anyone is interested, they have a sick 2500HD w/ a fabtech conversion that has it lifted w/ those 38" eighteen wheeler truck rims and tires. This things looks insane.I wish I had $26,000. dollars for it.
   That conversion alone is about $8,500. and those rims are a $1000. a piece.The engine was modded out too.They have a website where you can check it out. It looks sick!!

Bigscrb15

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 26, 2007, 01:58:24 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 25, 2007, 10:24:53 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 05:13:30 AM
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.

Sounds fair to me.

How about I just cook you a steak @ the ranch ;)

You think just cause Im fat you can pay me off with food????

what time you cookin?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Bigscrb15

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 26, 2007, 03:56:35 AM
  The search is over. I picked up a 99 F350 dually 7.3 L turbo w/ 130,000 miles for $11,700. from Karznow in Crescent city, Fl up by Daytona.
   If anyone is interested, they have a sick 2500HD w/ a fabtech conversion that has it lifted w/ those 38" eighteen wheeler truck rims and tires. This things looks insane.I wish I had $26,000. dollars for it.
   That conversion alone is about $8,500. and those rims are a $1000. a piece.The engine was modded out too.They have a website where you can check it out. It looks sick!!

Went on their website. Sweet truck that you got!!!!! I knwo you will enjoy it..... Now come over to www.powerstroke.org and join.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

1FasterBlaster

  I will definately check out the site. Did you see that HD. You should hear the engine on that mother. They had a corvette there with like 500 hp.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 26, 2007, 11:25:08 AM
  I will definately check out the site. Did you see that HD. You should hear the engine on that mother. They had a corvette there with like 500 hp.

yeah, that thing is wicked. I just couldn't ever buy a diesel that was tuned up like that. Too much money just to have it blow because the last person didn't know what he was doing. I saw they had a couple nice vettes
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

I just traded my 2000 F250 4x4 for a 2006 F250 4x4 King Ranch.  Welcome to the diesel world!!!!!  They are a lot of fun and just remember they are a lot heavier so forget about the mud.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

susieblazer

Quote from: jayman on July 26, 2007, 06:07:20 PM
I just traded my 2000 F250 4x4 for a 2006 F250 4x4 King Ranch.  Welcome to the diesel world!!!!!  They are a lot of fun and just remember they are a lot heavier so forget about the mud.

  And sugarsand!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

  I went to the beach today and almost got the rear stuck in the sand. It runs beautifully though.

SWAMP_DONKEY

I got a call from one of the guys looking for a truck for you today... 2000 F250 4x4 extended cab 114000 miles with a lift and new tires 7.3 powerstroke, 15000.00.... too little too late.  You got a hell of a deal though.

1FasterBlaster

  That's a really good deal. But I'm glad I got a dually.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on August 02, 2007, 02:31:41 AM
  That's a really good deal. But I'm glad I got a dually.

Yea with what you do you needed that. I still cant believe that deal, one went through the auction today for more than you paid and it wasn't as nice as yours. God was looking out for you on that one.

1FasterBlaster

 I know. Believe me, I've been looking for this truck for a while too. But I always look for the better deal. I found another one, same year and clean for $13,900., but the engine didn't sound too pleasing.
   I went all the way over to Daytona for this truck.

05greengriz

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 26, 2007, 01:58:24 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 25, 2007, 10:24:53 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 05:13:30 AM
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.

Sounds fair to me.

How about I just cook you a steak @ the ranch ;)

Scott, you cook me a steak @ the ranch and I'll give you 10bucks
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: 05greengriz on August 02, 2007, 02:41:09 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 26, 2007, 01:58:24 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 25, 2007, 10:24:53 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 05:13:30 AM
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.

Sounds fair to me.

How about I just cook you a steak @ the ranch ;)

Scott, you cook me a steak @ the ranch and I'll give you 10bucks

If I cook you a steak you will pay me 100 when your done ;)  Oh yea...its thet good ;D

Da_Mtg_Man

#49
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 02, 2007, 02:45:00 AM
Quote from: 05greengriz on August 02, 2007, 02:41:09 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 26, 2007, 01:58:24 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 25, 2007, 10:24:53 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 05:13:30 AM
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.

Sounds fair to me.

How about I just cook you a steak @ the ranch ;)

Scott, you cook me a steak @ the ranch and I'll give you 10bucks

If I cook you a steak you will pay me 100 when your done ;)  Oh yea...its thet good ;D

You've obviously never had one of Art's steaks at 3 am after a night ride. Mmmmmmm Gooooood
FLORIDA MUD RIDER