3-26 ride ONF

Started by susieblazer, March 20, 2005, 09:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer

  

          [smiley=drive.gif]

    We are planning a ride on Sat 3-26 in Ocala National Forest around the Big Scrub area and points beyond...would love to meet people from ATVFlorida to ride with... [smiley=Tongue.gif]

                           Susie, Bill & Tiffany

    [smiley=Question.gif]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

eric

Hope to see you out there ;D Whatcha all ridin?

susieblazer

#2
 [smiley=BigSmile.gif]

             There will be others from st pete with us, so it will be a variety of quads: Suzuki LTZ400, Suzuki LTZ 250 , Polaris Trail Boss 325, Yamaha Blaster 200, Yamaha 400, Honda ? , and a rail buggy.

        Susie, Bill & Tiffany
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

prnstar123

I will be there tomm thru sat or sun. Green truck with a blue yfz 450. I will be with alot of other quads as well.
2005 yamaha yfz 450 (favorite toy)
2002 yamaha r1 (custom)
1999 Honda cbr 900 (stunt bike)
2004 Honda crf 50 (trick bike)

Flea_Jumper

Can anyone give me directions to Big Scrub from Orlando?  I would love to go this week end.

Thanks in advance

T2

give me a call and I can tell you over the phone you have a pm.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

redtree511

If you got room for 1 or 2 more I am in.  What time you think you may get there to meet up?  Also, do you park in camping area or along power line?  

Eric, what time you getting there?  Rode together @ Salt Springs, meet you up there.
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

Qdawg76

My wife and I will be there on the 26th with our Daughter. We will be in a 05 Blue Dodge ram with a 6x10 trailer with a Blaster, Plaris trailblazer and a e-ton viper 90cc. come over and say hi  or we will see you all out on the trails ;D
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

susieblazer

 [smiley=BigSmile.gif]

        Great!!!!! Looking forward to meeting ya'll .... We will be towing our toys with a black 97 FORD dually........ Please stop by and say hi, we have picked up many more people to come on the ride..even a deputy sheriff from levy county....... [smiley=Approve.gif]

               Susie, Bill & Tifffany

  P.S. I just picked up my new ride today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

eric

#9
QuoteIf you got room for 1 or 2 more I am in.  What time you think you may get there to meet up?  Also, do you park in camping area or along power line?  

Eric, what time you getting there?  Rode together @ Salt Springs, meet you up there.

Hey bro,
You were riding the white raptor right? I plan on being there around 10-10:30am but am heading up Friday to ride with a group so it depends on how sore I am the next day. I will message you with my # in case. I usually park under the powerlines just before Scrub and drive a small white chevy s-10. Hope to see some atvfl faces there ;)

GSPKurt

I'm in! [smiley=Clap.gif]
10:00 AM? I'm driving a charcoal 03 Trailblazer with a green Eiger on a trailer. What do you do for lunch? Pack sammiches or what?
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

susieblazer

 [smiley=Cool.gif]
        
         Yup pack any goodies ya want, dont have to clean up to go to eat in a rest. and makes for more time riding..........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Ida_Mann

if I get my quad back in time, I'll be up riding slowly to break in the engine on Friday during the day,,,,then I gotta head back into town Friday evening.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Scramdaddy

I might get out, black scrammy ;D
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

GSPKurt

What time? 10 AM?

I'm going to change the oil in the Eiger right now...
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

redtree511

I will be ther @ 9:30-10:00.  I will be in a blue Ford Ranger with Raptor in back.  See you all there.
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

susieblazer

 

   ;)  We will be pulling in around 10:30 or 11:00 , as we are meeting others and caravaning in..........counting the time.... [smiley=Clap.gif]


               Susie, Bill & Tiffany
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

eric

#17
Went today and had some fun with a group of riders. Rain started after lunch so only got 1 long ride in. No dust on the trails folks so come on out and play! Plan on going back tomorrow early if it isn't raining and park under the lines near Scrub. Hopefully I will run into some of you ;D

koh0001

 I had to work :-/ I hope next week end though
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

susieblazer

 [smiley=banghead.gif]

     Rained us out  [smiley=Angry.gif] We waited and waited for it to stop (don't mind getting caught in it, won't go out into it), so we stopped at all the powersport places on the way home ( Frankie is looking for a ride), and topped off with dinner at Cracker Barrel. Tomorrow will post pics of them, still on trailer waiting to go!! So we are going to take a rain check (no pun intended hahah) for 2 weeks from today....again hope to see ya there this time..........

                   [smiley=Cry.gif]  [smiley=Unhappy.gif]
                                      [smiley=drive.gif]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

prnstar123

I hate the rain. [smiley=banghead.gif]It ruined my camping trip. [smiley=angry2.gif]We still rode on thur. from hog valley to rodman dam in the pouring rain. We were supposed to go to big scrub yesterday but someone left the flood gates open still. Hope next time the rain will cooperate. [smiley=dunno.gif]
2005 yamaha yfz 450 (favorite toy)
2002 yamaha r1 (custom)
1999 Honda cbr 900 (stunt bike)
2004 Honda crf 50 (trick bike)

eric

#21
Hey guy's,
I got any early start at Scrub and was already way out when the rain started and then it got even more interesting with a bit of lightning :-/ Was still a blast I just admit sliding on the trails and we made the most of it. Besides you can't even tell you are wet flying through the trails at high speeds..lol It's when you stop that you feel how cold and wet you are so I didnt didn't do much stopping yesteday. It actually cleared really late in the day which was a good way to end things. I still prefer sunny skies anyday and hope to go back soon to meet some of you:)

susieblazer

#22
 [smiley=BigSmile.gif]
        We will be going up again for a sat in 2 weeks if anyone is up for it again.........hopefully sunny skies...........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

redtree511

I was there around 10:30 Sat. Parked next to your truck Eric.  Rode around for a bit in the rain then my battery died on me while in the forest, by myself.  Raptor has not backup starter so had to walk out, good thing I was only about 200 yards from my truck.  Thanks to the guys from Plant City that gave me ride back and pulled me out.

Loaded back up and went home. Just bought new battery this morning though so that will not happen again. See you all in a couple of weeks probaly.
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com