ASPHALT DRAG RACERS

Started by dirty1, July 19, 2007, 10:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirty1

Anybody have anything fast on asphalt?  track or backroads...
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

dynodon

Hard to call that a quad though...... More like a sled IMO..

But, yeah we have stuff around here for ya, BOTH bikes can bring it ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

#2
yes here ya go    o ya and i own this my self and i know who owns that bike too and he knows me
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

I got my money on that orange one right durr.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dirty1

cutn you came out to immokolee once right?
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

dynodon

He hasnt been there with that bike that I am aware of.. Although, I do believe he holds a record at that track on his old prostock NHRA bike ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

FLA.SHEE

see, i told ya you need to hit the asphalt

cutngrs

YES I HAVE BEEN OUT THERE BUT NOT WITH A QUAD 
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

FLA.SHEE


dynodon

Quote from: FLA.SHEE on July 20, 2007, 09:54:34 PM
leather ragggggg
I love pumpernickle, pumpernickle bread ( Barney the dinasuar singing) :R 2:L :R
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dirty1

well not to say your bikes arent fast guys but i dont see them there tires yall got grabbin much asphalt.....  even slick em up?

nice busa by the way...... i prefer mine low, streched, and blinged out.
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

RTR_380/450R

Got a couple of fast ones. Ill get pics and post this weekend.
Just finished a 24mill pavement pounder that is gonna be about untouchable on the asphalt. Other than sled motors that is.
Wicked looking too.
Anyone going to Desoto Speedway this Sunday?
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

dynodon

#13
Quote from: dirty1 on July 20, 2007, 11:10:22 PM
well not to say your bikes arent fast guys but i dont see them there tires yall got grabbin much asphalt.....  even slick em up?

nice busa by the way...... i prefer mine low, streched, and blinged out.
Dont think that we dont have slicks, and gearing changes !!!!!
This isnt our first rodeo

I also know of some boys from Tennesee coming down to Fl soon if any of ya are interested in setting up some $$ races ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

  nice street busa very nice now all you need is turbo   that little old 16 mill is allready  right there with that sled  with no tunning  wicked race in ga is in oct and we will see whos who lol    you gunna make up for that race  RTR it should be the best one yet
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: cutngrs on July 19, 2007, 10:49:39 PM
yes here ya go    o ya and i own this my self and i know who owns that bike too and he knows me
Troy, Thats the first real picture I have seen of your bike. That thing looks awesome. Great job!!! I agree with smoke, My money would be on the Crush!!

FLA.SHEE

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on July 21, 2007, 03:09:45 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on July 19, 2007, 10:49:39 PM
yes here ya go    o ya and i own this my self and i know who owns that bike too and he knows me
Troy, Thats the first real picture I have seen of your bike. That thing looks awesome. Great job!!! I agree with smoke, My money would be on the Crush!!

yeah it's about time he put some clothes on that thing...ass crack in the back & the front, well.........


came together good :ThumbsUp.gif

is rtr 380/450r Rick? i pm'd rtracing thinking that was him ??

cutngrs

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on July 21, 2007, 03:09:45 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on July 19, 2007, 10:49:39 PM
yes here ya go    o ya and i own this my self and i know who owns that bike too and he knows me
Troy, Thats the first real picture I have seen of your bike. That thing looks awesome. Great job!!! I agree with smoke, My money would be on the Crush!!



thanks papa i won the heavey hitters class in ga last time ran 4.01  4.04 but i  was spinning the tires or i would have gone in the 3s   let me know when you wanna take it for a pass
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: cutngrs on July 21, 2007, 06:20:44 PM
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on July 21, 2007, 03:09:45 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on July 19, 2007, 10:49:39 PM
yes here ya go    o ya and i own this my self and i know who owns that bike too and he knows me
Troy, Thats the first real picture I have seen of your bike. That thing looks awesome. Great job!!! I agree with smoke, My money would be on the Crush!!



thanks papa i won the heavey hitters class in ga last time ran 4.01  4.04 but i  was spinning the tires or i would have gone in the 3s   let me know when you wanna take it for a pass

I wanna be there for that.  papa will be like DAMN.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on July 21, 2007, 11:22:43 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on July 21, 2007, 06:20:44 PM
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on July 21, 2007, 03:09:45 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on July 19, 2007, 10:49:39 PM
yes here ya go    o ya and i own this my self and i know who owns that bike too and he knows me
Troy, Thats the first real picture I have seen of your bike. That thing looks awesome. Great job!!! I agree with smoke, My money would be on the Crush!!



thanks papa i won the heavey hitters class in ga last time ran 4.01  4.04 but i  was spinning the tires or i would have gone in the 3s   let me know when you wanna take it for a pass

I wanna be there for that.  papa will be like DAMN.
I dont know about making a pass on it Troy, It prolly wouldn't look to fast with my old azz on it :) :) Smoke that thing would prolly end up putting me in a DEPENDS!! :Y :Y

Smoknbanshee

my god, now that was funny....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: FLA.SHEE on July 21, 2007, 06:04:27 PM
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on July 21, 2007, 03:09:45 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on July 19, 2007, 10:49:39 PM
yes here ya go    o ya and i own this my self and i know who owns that bike too and he knows me
Troy, Thats the first real picture I have seen of your bike. That thing looks awesome. Great job!!! I agree with smoke, My money would be on the Crush!!

yeah it's about time he put some clothes on that thing...ass crack in the back & the front, well.........


came together good :ThumbsUp.gif

is rtr 380/450r Rick? i pm'd rtracing thinking that was him ??

No. Rick is my Pops
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

RTR, I hope you guys can make it up this way it  was cool seeing u guys at C&R motorsports Yall come up for the dirt race in aug at waresboro dirt drags in Ga. If not maybe we will see yall at The wicked race in albany ga. Tony Farrow
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on July 24, 2007, 01:08:21 AM
RTR, I hope you guys can make it up this way it  was cool seeing u guys at C&R motorsports Yall come up for the dirt race in aug at waresboro dirt drags in Ga. If not maybe we will see yall at The wicked race in albany ga. Tony Farrow

You saw my Dad and my little brother and C and R. I wasnt there. I dont think dad will be at any of the sand drags. His stuff is mainly Pavement. I dont even want to say what the 24 mill ran at Desoto. All It will do is start a huge debate and arguement.  But, they arent great in the dirt!! We need to build one specifically for dirt.

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on July 26, 2007, 01:05:30 AM
Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on July 24, 2007, 01:08:21 AM
RTR, I hope you guys can make it up this way it  was cool seeing u guys at C&R motorsports Yall come up for the dirt race in aug at waresboro dirt drags in Ga. If not maybe we will see yall at The wicked race in albany ga. Tony Farrow

You saw my Dad and my little brother and C and R. I wasnt there. I dont think dad will be at any of the sand drags. His stuff is mainly Pavement. I dont even want to say what the 24 mill ran at Desoto. All It will do is start a huge debate and arguement.  But, they arent great in the dirt!! We need to build one specifically for dirt.

jt

If you have a time slip, it shouldn't start a debate.  facts are facts baby.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com