Need to know if there is a race this weekend 7/28 or 7/29

Started by quadcoin, July 26, 2007, 02:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadcoin

I am trying to find out if there is a race this weekend.
I was at the race last weekend and it was rained out.

Is the race TT or Flat-track or both!!

Please respond and let us know!!!
krash         
slow ass old beat up bone stock $ 2;200 kfx 400  and a really nice 2005 trx90 production mod which Lil harry rides

01ZX12R

I think it is carts this weekend.

I know the rain has been playing a big part in all the racing lately.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

fastrnrik

This weekend is karts. The next race will be August 4th, and will be a TT race and the make up flat track race. I will post the details shortly.