Speaking of Durhamtown....

Started by GrizzlyGator, July 20, 2007, 08:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

IMPROVEMENTS AT DP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JUNE 26 UPDATES

we have renovated the kitchen with new tile floors changes in the serving lines they have been moved up to the wooden counters we will make you plates for you and hand them to you
we are cementing the dinning room with a central vacum system and water flush system

more changes coming soon


HORSES are coming to DP soon for rent and boarding will be available  ;D

I am renovating the big 2-story barn between my house and mothers house adding stalls lights and water we are rebuilding fencing

I am searching for some horses to begin trail rides and pasture rides I have hired a Guide/ Wrangler to manage the horses and guiding

we will also be BOARDING horses as well in about a month

now you can leave your horses and your bikes at DP and show up and go ride

we plan to have approx 20 miles of horse trails in a month


GrizzlyGator

I think renting horses for trail rides will be awesome  :Y ...I'm sure my family will love it  :groupies.gif..  :bow.gif can't wait to get back up there! 

bmd11

I love that place! DTP ROCKS!
I think that the FloridaMotoPlex will be as good! It just might take a couple of years to get there.  :ThumbsUp.gif
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Chuck_Norris

I have to agree, awesome place, great to to Ben an Mike making things happen for the Outdoors folks

AintSkeered

Was there last week, it's still great fun for all. Can't be beat!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com