A day @ Snowmans.

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, July 15, 2007, 10:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

The Mud Hole was a blast today, very relaxing and very happy to be riding (twice in two weeks) again. The Hole had several large trucks that broke allot of stuff today, front axles, blown engines, rear driveshafts...ect. On a down note one of my employees Bob Evans (like the restaurant) had a Heart attack today, he is stable and scheduled for a pace make in the AM. Prayers would be appreciated. We should plan a group ride to snowman's (the name of the mudhole) the time is getting rite and the mud is getting deep ;D Sorry no picks too busy riding and relaxing.  Good to see you and the wife out there Ricky.

qt314nfla

Prayers sent.  Hope he recovers w/o complication.  Good to hear you're out riding again!

SWAMP_DONKEY

#2
Yea you guys should try to make the trip sometime, Hells trail is about right for a great time.

   You can even ride your bike to the little store for Water and ice.

Bigscrb15

I am praying for Bob and his family. I need to get out riding again soon.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

SWAMP_DONKEY


Joedirt

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 16, 2007, 12:40:29 PM
@ THE END OF LAKEWOOD.


Good to see you rebounding well!!!.....One of these days you might find your way out for a FMR ride... 8)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Joedirt on July 16, 2007, 01:26:20 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 16, 2007, 12:40:29 PM
@ THE END OF LAKEWOOD.


Good to see you rebounding well!!!.....One of these days you might find your way out for a FMR ride... 8)


  I am going to start riding ALLOT more now that the knee is fixed :-\ (I Hope) :-\  Let me know when the next one is.

bluestroker

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 15, 2007, 10:19:12 PM
Good to see you and the wife out there Ricky.

thanks Scott it was fun need to get some more bikes out there I will be there next Sunday I hope I am going to be in more of a clean up mood I did not want to get to muddy b/c  I was tired of cleaning everything (since I just got back from the Keys) See you out there again
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

SWAMP_DONKEY

Yes Sir, more bikes would be great....need to get muddy this time, I pulled out 4 trucks with my King Quad ;) Never even had to put my beer down...soda I mean soda.lol

Bigscrb15

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 17, 2007, 11:03:07 AM
Yes Sir, more bikes would be great....need to get muddy this time, I pulled out 4 trucks with my King Quad ;) Never even had to put my beer down...soda I mean soda.lol

Tonka Truck toys don't count.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 17, 2007, 08:11:01 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 17, 2007, 11:03:07 AM
Yes Sir, more bikes would be great....need to get muddy this time, I pulled out 4 trucks with my King Quad ;) Never even had to put my beer down...soda I mean soda.lol

Tonka Truck toys don't count.

Well three of them were toyotas....  soooooo you are correct. ;) but that day they counted.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com