got off to go to river ranch april 1,2,3

Started by 02YamahaBigBear400, March 07, 2005, 09:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

02YamahaBigBear400

whos all going. i'm posting this now cause i wanna meet a lot of you guys and i normally can't get off but i asked a month in advance. my new stuff for my bike is arriving today and my bike will be complete to ride that weekend. i'm looking forward to ride with everyone. there will be 6 of us going already my family and friends. hope to see you out there.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

Thrasher

i uh....dang...moving that weekend, I hope.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

bbf


customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Da_Mtg_Man

If Thrasher is moving then I'm helping him, If he's not then maybe I can talk him into going  to visit Sheldon at RR.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

bbf

tony you can go hope to se mike and doug there to . move another weekend

customrubicon

Ride or move ? I choose ride but I am not moving. Hope you guys can make it.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

4xPlay

Hey guy's what going on at RR that weekend........I went to Mudfest Saturday,some friends wanted to go out on Sunday.....I strongly discouraged that,so they went to RR,good riding there,we rode for 7.5 hours straight a couple weekends ago.......I can get 8-10 bikes to RR that weekend.......Just dont tell DAC......we dont need 15,000 ppl there!
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

customrubicon

It looks like I will be there sat. morning. I can't wait, it has been awhile since I have been there.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

4xPlay

CustomRubi.......where at RR do you go,I dont actually go to the main part of the ranch,but past it a few miles,then make a right(north) off of 60 and go back to Thomas' Landing right on the river.......Is there anything special going on there or just a bunch of people heading that way???  Let me know!!!!

                                                      Judd
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

customrubicon

Judd,

We are just meeting there to ride as a group. Alot of people on this site are property owners. We just meet and ride. I have never been to where you are talking about but sounds cool if on the river. Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Thrasher

put me down for a definately maybe for ridin this weekend...I can get the keys to the apt today and start moving stuff before the weekend.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

customrubicon

#12
That is cool. I am already loaded and ready to go.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

bbf


big-daddy

off to vegas, but next week I am in. can wait to try the new tires  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Redgrizzly660

#15
I still have some more work to do on my Trailer (my money pit) to get it ready. It will be ready for next weekend as long as I can put the walls back together before the roof falls .  [smiley=banghead.gif]

Grizz

big-daddy

grizz ,if you need help? I will be back thur night. can help you friday.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Redgrizzly660

Hey Big Daddy thanks for the help it might be too late to save this thing. I will bring it on friday after work and put a sign on it Free for who wants it.

Grizz

02YamahaBigBear400

hey guys i'll be getting up there around 7:30 or 8 and go for a ride later on about 9 or so. i'll have my 2 bikes (honda 300 and bigbear) my friends rubicon and my friends warrior and if my dad goes for a ride a timberwolf. I might stop at the play pen like i always do so if you see me chase me down or stop next to me if i'm stuck. later.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

Deluxe21

Grizz I told you to just keep it simple and get an older trailer that already had all the beds refrig oven and stuff.  Oh well I hope it's going better than the pics showed and just think it will be exactly what you wanted doing it yourself.

Good Luck
Steve
2004 Scrambler 500
2001 Scrambler 500
1999 LEM Cayman
2003 Xtreme Pro 100
1958 Airstream toy hauler

4xPlay

Quoteput me down for a definately maybe for ridin this weekend...I can get the keys to the apt today and start moving stuff before the weekend.

A definate maybe? ? ? ?
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

Da_Mtg_Man

I'm gonna miss riding with you guys this weekend. :(
I'll be at the next get together fo sho.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Thrasher

QuoteA definate maybe? ? ? ?


yup! :D

but i wound up going :)

so i was definately there!

no maybe about it now..

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

customrubicon

You were definately there and it took three of us to get you out of a nasty hole. What a ride !!!!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com