What a stupid dog...

Started by caospop, July 16, 2007, 10:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caospop

2007 Polaris Sportsman

qt314nfla

yes that is the dumbest dog i've ever seen.  i feel bad for him cause something is wrong w/ him to behave like that.

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

cheropride

I saw this one time on American's Funniest Animals....  To me that ain't funny, that's just down right scary.  Don't think I want that dog in my house, and I agree QT something mental about that dog....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

GrizzlyGator


anarion55

What is "wrong" with that dog is commonly known as "food aggression". Basically it means he will attack anything that comes near his food. In this case it's his own paw... it could just as easily have been a small child...

Not good. not funny.

Tony
Shut up and hang on.

Tony

Kawasaki KFX400, ZX-9r

bigwake


cheropride

Quote from: anarion55 on July 18, 2007, 04:13:41 PM
What is "wrong" with that dog is commonly known as "food aggression". Basically it means he will attack anything that comes near his food. In this case it's his own paw... it could just as easily have been a small child...

Not good. not funny.

Tony

I'm telling you that dog could do some damage..... 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

budman

Quote from: anarion55 on July 18, 2007, 04:13:41 PM
What is "wrong" with that dog is commonly known as "food aggression". Basically it means he will attack anything that comes near his food. In this case it's his own paw... it could just as easily have been a small child...

Not good. not funny.

Tony

Tell me about it...
I have the same affliction, although it is commonly known as "beer aggression". I got a black eye, and 7 stitches when I accidentally got too close to my cooler, and saw myself reaching in....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

z400stunter


[/quote]
Tell me about it...
I have the same affliction, although it is commonly known as "beer aggression". I got a black eye, and 7 stitches when I accidentally got too close to my cooler, and saw myself reaching in....
[/quote]

:D  haha What happens if it's another person?  They must get a royal beat down
JUMP IT!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com