Re: Who is coming to River Ranch this  weekend

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, April 04, 2005, 11:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

I won't be able to make it over until the weekend of the 23rd.
I haven't decided if I'm going to Rodman or RR.
I really need to get Austin some more seat time on the Recon before I take him on a long trail ride.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Aquiles

DAMN! I can't make it this weekend.  I'm taking the Florida dental boards.  I hope to make it on the 23rd.  Have a great time though...

Aquiles
WOAH! WAIT! Where the hell are we?  :p

Redgrizzly660

#3
  Sorry I lost my post to who is coming to  River Ranch this weekend. I am bringing my camp site  and

        
LOOKING FOR HELP J/K  LOL
 
 
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] April 23 is the Rodman  V Ride  I will be in Ocala National Forest.

Grizz

meathead1

grizz u r not joking lol will be there early sat morning jukebox has ball practice friday will be to late to leave fr.
ARCTIC 650
450 FOREMAN
500 quad runner

Thrasher

a definate maybe ;)

gotta see where i am at unpacking and all.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

bbf


racemanfl

Sat morning  will be there,maybe friday if our fishing trip is cancelled because it looks like rain and wind again this weekend,we cant go kill the grouper because of wind every weekend  Jerry

budman

I wiil be there helping to build the Grizz/Sk8rdude  camp.... I think if I help him he may actually stop drinking my beer and buy some instead.... fat chance!! Anyway, it will give me a chance to get my new jeep dirtier. No, I still don't have a bike...lol, but getting closer.
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

qt314nfla

Hey, are you guys riding or building camp this weekend?  I'm trying to find a place to ride and camp this weekend.  Any room for a newbee?

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteHey, are you guys riding or building camp this weekend?  I'm trying to find a place to ride and camp this weekend.  Any room for a newbee?

I'd be happy to invite you but I won't be going to RR until the 23rd. Maybe Thrasher will take you along. I think he's going, I know he's always looking for someone new to ride with. Especially a chick on a Ute  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

qt314nfla

I'm working on buying out there but it hasn't come together yet.  So I have to ask if someone will take me along for now.

Da_Mtg_Man

cool, Well, If it comes together then we'll get to ride together, You'll get to meet my boss  ;D

Thrasher will read this in the morning I'm sure.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Grizzlygirl

#13
QuoteHey, are you guys riding or building camp this weekend?  I'm trying to find a place to ride and camp this weekend.  Any room for a newbee?

My hubby is bringing his trailer to RR this weekend He has been working on it for three weekends.  (5 days) It's now time .

Mama Grizz
 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

qt314nfla

That'll be nice out there.  I had a friend that has property out there w/ a camp on it.  Much nicer than tenting it for sure.  Especially in the winter.

Thrasher

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

qt314nfla

I'm in for RR.  Look forward to meeting y'all.

SoFlaEiger

QuoteI'm in for RR.  Look forward to meeting y'all.


SELLOUT!! :)  <sticks tongue out>

have fun ya'll!!  I gotta make it up there one of these days!

qt314nfla

Sorry I just know RR is closer and until I buy out there I won't get to ride there often.  Besides I need to check out land to buy.  I'll ride HL w/ y'all one of these days.

Thrumud

Grizz, I'll be headed out there Sat to hunt for a camp site. What time are you leaving ?  Maybe we can follow you ?
CALL ME.  Check PM
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Redgrizzly660

#22
Sorry I am leaving friday morning .

Grizz

Thrasher

GRizz, I'll give u a call L8r and let u know my status.

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

customrubicon

Leaving tomorrow at 7:30 am. See ya there.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com