my new ride!

Started by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, July 15, 2007, 08:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

just got my new hauler yesterday. what do you think?



[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

k.p.

very nice. i love those things. my dads friend had one and it was great!

trx#9

Now you can valet park at the fuzzy pickle. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

T2

For a second there I thought you traded in Your YFZ. BTW nice new Ride
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla


gearhead400

#5
I like it! I've always been a fan of chevy's style, especially the year you have. Well i was until the new fullsized trucks came out, the only good looking truck IMO is the dodge and i dont think i will ever buy one of those because i work on them so much.  ???

So yea, nice truck! lol

edit: is your front window tinted?! or is that just...glare?
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

thanks every one!

Quote from: gearhead400 on July 16, 2007, 06:26:10 PM
I like it! I've always been a fan of chevy's style, especially the year you have. Well i was until the new fullsized trucks came out, the only good looking truck IMO is the dodge and i dont think i will ever buy one of those because i work on them so much.  ???

So yea, nice truck! lol

edit: is your front window tinted?! or is that just...glare?

ya the front window is tinted.
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

gearhead400

damn, how much? I heard it was illegal, that you were only allowed to have 5" on the top and 5" on the bottom. Cool anyway, how is it at night?
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: gearhead400 on July 17, 2007, 12:15:34 AM
damn, how much? I heard it was illegal, that you were only allowed to have 5" on the top and 5" on the bottom. Cool anyway, how is it at night?

i dont know how much it was on the truck when i got it. oh it is illegal! it is not that bad at night. you would be surprised how well you can see out of it at night.
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

1FasterBlaster

  Good choice with the Chevy...you know me, I love Chevy!! I have 5% all the way around my Tahoe except for the front driver and passenger door. I had a Trooper pulled me over with a meter once and told me he could've issued a $75. dollar fine for each window.   Well call me an outlaw!!

anarion55

Too shiny... needs mud.

Congrats on the new truck; best of luck with it.

Tony
Shut up and hang on.

Tony

Kawasaki KFX400, ZX-9r

MPTonyT

Damn you gonna run over cars and sh*t with that thing? looks like it might be The Motocross Maverick at Super Bowl Motorsports!!!!!  ;D
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: MPTonyT on July 17, 2007, 11:35:46 AM
Damn you gonna run over cars and sh*t with that thing? looks like it might be The Motocross Maverick at Super Bowl Motorsports!!!!!  ;D

hey i wouldnt talk! i saw you there on that monster truck you call a 4 wheeler running over cars! were those mickey thompsons i saw on your raptor?
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

MPTonyT

check your YFZ there should be indentations which will tell you what they are..... i was using your bike for practice... hope you dont mind.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#15
Quote from: MPTonyT on July 17, 2007, 12:01:55 PM
check your YFZ there should be indentations which will tell you what they are..... i was using your bike for practice... hope you dont mind.

you have to catch it first! what does that say on your graphics kit? oh ya slow!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

1FasterBlaster

  Hey Eric. I haven't been out in a while since I sold my LTZ. I'm looking into getting a 450. Not sure yet which kind. I sure am wanting to try the track on the 450.

rubicon500kid

nice truck it looks awsome with the tint
im doing mine 5% all around (back,sides and the front )

what size lift is on that thing ?
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: rubicon500kid on July 18, 2007, 01:45:15 AM
nice truck it looks awsome with the tint
im doing mine 5% all around (back,sides and the front )

what size lift is on that thing ?

the lift is 6 inches and made by FABTECH.
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Turboderf


z400stunter

JUMP IT!

koh0001

Nice!!! Black sure looks good when it's clean!!
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

1FasterBlaster

  Hey Eric, I almost bought one of these for $14,000. But it only had the 1500 size engine, and I needed something bigger.

Ride1Rob

Nice truck Eric, the Avelanche will probably be my next truck.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Alba450

Nice truck Mav.!!!  ;)  I like the Tint on the windshield....Looks gangster...lol

Just dont plow me if you see me on the streets.
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com