turd floater

Started by GrizzlyGator, July 15, 2007, 04:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

man its rainin' cats & dogs here :)!!! Sounds like a cow peeing on a flat rock  :o, much needed, gues there will be some mud now!!! :-*

caospop

Did you know that a turd that floats is a healty one.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: caospop on July 15, 2007, 07:00:05 PM
Did you know that a turd that floats is a healty one.

I float :D

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: caospop on July 15, 2007, 07:00:05 PM
Did you know that a turd that floats is a healty one.

That's funny right there I don't care who u R  :L 2:L :R :Y

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 15, 2007, 10:33:14 PM
Quote from: caospop on July 15, 2007, 07:00:05 PM
Did you know that a turd that floats is a healty one.

I float :D

me too if i lay back and relax!!!! hahaha!!! ;D


FRED THOMPSON FOR PRES. HIS BEST LINE "RUSSIANS DON'T TAKE A CRAP WITHOUT A PLAN SON!"    Red October

yunt2ride

I thought there would be a picture of a Can-Am on this thread. LOL J/K
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com