holey lands sunday april 10

Started by brett711, April 06, 2005, 07:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brett711

anyone wanna ride sunday.. lets meet out at the crossover 9am.
2007 honda rancher

qt314nfla

I'd like to but it's too far a hall for me to just do a day run.  Last time it took me 3.5 hours in each direction.

SoFlaEiger

QuoteI'd like to but it's too far a hall for me to just do a day run.  Last time it took me 3.5 hours in each direction.


Then come saturday, ride with us, camp and party saturday night and then ride again sunday with us :)

qt314nfla

Hey, sounds interresting.  How do I get in the gate?  I probably won't be able to be out there till around noon, because of the drive.  Are y'all camping on your own property or in the parking area?

SmackAttack

#4
Hey Lauren, Van wants to campout the 16th down at our spot.. Have to see if Tim wants to and who else will be there..
2004 CRF250R (husbands)
2004 CRF70F (son)
2004 Eton 90 (daughter)
2003 suzuki Vinson Quadrunner 500 4x4 (Mine when my husband doesn't swipe it!)

SoFlaEiger

QuoteHey, sounds interresting.  How do I get in the gate?  I probably won't be able to be out there till around noon, because of the drive.  Are y'all camping on your own property or in the parking area?

There is no gate but if you wanna go ahead and PM me your phone number, I'll call you and let you know exactly where we're camping.

by the way, what kind of quad do you have?

There is no parking lot persay either...its basically the everglades :)

qt314nfla

Stacy, not sure if I can do that weekend.  I camped last weekend.  I'm doing it again this weekend.  Then again for the Rodman ride on the 23rd.  I think I'll need a weekend off of camping.  Thanks though.

SoFlaEiger

QuoteHey Lauren, Van wants to campout the 16th down at our spot.. Have to see if Tim wants to and who else will be there..


The 16th weekend is MS&G...definetly gotta go camping that weekend lol.  nothing wrong with spending a month camping!!!

qt314nfla

Nothing wrong w/ it at all except that I'm starting a business and need to be interviewing employees that Saturday.

qt314nfla

Ok, so I'm thinking about doing Holylands but I don't know how far a drive it is from Sarasota.  Little help please.

SoFlaEiger

QuoteOk, so I'm thinking about doing Holylands but I don't know how far a drive it is from Sarasota.  Little help please.

You got about 2-3 hrs depending on how you drive.  I've made it from ft lauderdale to tampa in 3hrs and holey lands is closer by about 30 minutes.

well worth it if you're comin to camp and ride two days.  Some of the best riding around in my opinion :)  We'll have a blast man!  We'll hit the trails at night...sooo mch fun!!

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Come Saturday qt314nfla  ;)

We'll have a blast!
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

mudwheeler

where is holyland and i need directions
please thanks

Redgrizzly660

Welcome to the site.  
From broward  take I 75 to US 27 north to Broward / Palm beach county lines (14 miles from I75) Make U turn  go south for about 500 ft then make right go west about 6 miles  park right after the pavement at the cross over. At this time you can only ride on the south side of the levy. Please make sure you pick up your trash before leaving.

Grizz

HondaBeaterSFL

There is a Trailor at the entrance off I-27, usually has a sign that says "Boiled Penuts". it is on the north side of the bridge.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com