Croom stickers??

Started by Raptor0731, July 01, 2007, 12:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptor0731

Can you buy the year pass stickers at Croom on sunday?
07 Yamaha Raptor 700R GYTR

FoxHondaRider

I already have mine.  They came out the 25th.  I will be at Croom tomorrow, should be a muddy day here in Hernando we had rain all day coming down in buckets.  Passes $50 and just present the bill of sale or a title.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

dirtycruiser

If I have a sticker from last year, do I still need to bring the title or bill of sale again to renew this year?
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

FoxHondaRider

Yes every time you get a pass you have to have your title or bill of sale.  Also bring $50 per vehicle
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com