3rd Annual Rbbit Run April 2nd

Started by fl750mudder, February 25, 2005, 08:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fl750mudder

I checked the Apollomotorcycleclub.com last night. They are going to have the 3rd Annual Rabbit Run on April 2nd. They have changed the way they are going to let people on the course. They have three time slots straing at 6:30. They also have an option to head straight to the mud!!! Looks like it is going to be great. I hope I can rearrange some stuff at work to be able to go!
2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

yunt2ride

#3
Entry forms must be received by march 26th. Who has sent theirs in. I just printed mine because I have not received my invitation yet. Gonna mail it this weekend.

What class did you check
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

8up

I sent mine in last week. We are riding in the 8:30 class. I dont know if we are gonna go A,B,OR C yet.
Mine
04 Rancher 26 vampires,HL lift,snorkel,424,ids2,k&n
Old Ladys
05 Rancher ES 26 outlaws,424,k&n

redtree511

99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

RaptorBabe82

I've never been on the rabbit run or anything like it, but I am looking forward to going and my friend Jen and I will see ya'll next saturday.  - Kristen
2004 660 Raptor
2000 F-150 4x4 (on 35's Mickey Thompsons)

reloader50bmg

It,s funny to see the talk of the bunny run,
becuse it,s my hunting lease & im outthere all year!
it is a geat ride [in the day time!!!
see you all there, ill be the old  guy on a camo kawa 650. ::) :D
03. praire with a butt load of mods!!!

fl750mudder

#8
With all the rain we have had it is going to be alot of fun!!! ;D ;)
2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

reloader50bmg

I was out there all last week, "it,s a swimming pool"
but the water goes down about 6" in a week, so time will tell!
im going to have fun whatching the chain bikes, with hole shot tires.
this wind will help with the water!!! :o ??? :-[
03. praire with a butt load of mods!!!

predatorwild

Is all of the areas under water or is it like last year where it was ok for about the first 7 to 10 miles the went bad quick, please keep us updated. thanks
03 Polaris predator
02 Polaris trailblazer
02 Honda 400EX
01 Polaris scrambler 90

Smoknbanshee

THE GRIZZLY IS HUNGRY........4 more days.....can't wait....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

reloader50bmg

Last year would be close, may be a little more water,  ;D
Thay might be giving all an option to a high or low road type of run!!!!  but not shure  
I wont make it this year "im in the middle of a complete kitchen remodling job!"  ??? have fun get muddy & stay safe!!!! 8)
03. praire with a butt load of mods!!!

MOKAS

#13
oops i made a thread like this 2 days ago. ill be in a white chevy box van or a yellow ford box van. you cant miss us. [smiley=laugh.gif]
96 seafoam green polaris trail boss 250.

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

RaptorBabe82

Hey is anyone here going to the rabbit run from the tampa area if so what is the quickest way to get there
2004 660 Raptor
2000 F-150 4x4 (on 35's Mickey Thompsons)

Smoknbanshee

mapquest.com.....

just from my thinking......either I-4 up through orlando and sanford....or 75 to 44 and head east...

i will be there around noon
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

eric

Is the Rabbit Run just like the Pumpkin Run? I would like to go but don't know what I can do there on a sport quad. Never been to either event. Watching the utlities get stuck might be fun though ;D Anyone have a link to more info?

Smoknbanshee

apollomotorcycleclub.com....but you have to pre register and it had to be in by last saturday....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

reloader50bmg

I4 to sr.44 east, to 315. south 3 miles [your there!!]
Its fun just to be there... "do IT!" [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=Geek.gif] [smiley=Smile.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
03. praire with a butt load of mods!!!

MuddyGurl101

Does anyone know how to get info on the Pumpkin Run this year? The website is messed up and the email address is wrong?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

fl750mudder

They usually do not post any info. on their site until about 6 weeks before. The website is www.apollomotorcycleclub.com
2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites