Pax trax 7-14 & 15th

Started by 53yfz450, July 09, 2007, 11:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#26YFZ

I'll be out at Pax for sure

KUADER

#26
Quote from: 310R_Dude on July 11, 2007, 03:04:33 PM
Quote from: BlingstarHonda130 on July 11, 2007, 01:54:30 PM
Just to start off this is my opinion.  First I would like to applaud Brett for what he has done with the SSQSA.  Yes there a a few glitches, just like with anything new.  The assoc. and the races are needed.  Just need to iron out the kinks, which I do believe he is trying to do.  For those of you that want to sit back and criticize- first of all you have noooo idea of the time that is involved in doing something like this.   My words to you are if you think you can do any better then step up to the plate and help.  If you are not willing to do that then you need to shut up and go along with the program.  I also think slamming or criticizing the tracks is not good promotion for quad riders.  The tracks are what they are.  You must remember that the owners have to make money to keep them going and they are going to cater to who helps pay the bill (just the law of business).  Unless you have had a track and have tried to maintain it, one does not understand the cost of doing so. 

BlingstarHonda130"s mom
She's more involved in racing than you ever though you were............

BlingstarHonda130"s mom wrote:
"...you need to shut up and go along with the program."

That wasn't just your opinion, it was a direct statement. And this is too:

You  need to stick to being a mom, and refrain from posting on forums
where "actual" riders and racers talk to each other, please.

310R_Dude
She is more involved in racing than you ever thought you were.....Sorry for the hijack...

310R_Dude

Quote from: KUADER on July 12, 2007, 04:36:40 PM
Quote from: 310R_Dude on July 11, 2007, 03:04:33 PM
Quote from: BlingstarHonda130 on July 11, 2007, 01:54:30 PM
Just to start off this is my opinion.  First I would like to applaud Brett for what he has done with the SSQSA.  Yes there a a few glitches, just like with anything new.  The assoc. and the races are needed.  Just need to iron out the kinks, which I do believe he is trying to do.  For those of you that want to sit back and criticize- first of all you have noooo idea of the time that is involved in doing something like this.   My words to you are if you think you can do any better then step up to the plate and help.  If you are not willing to do that then you need to shut up and go along with the program.  I also think slamming or criticizing the tracks is not good promotion for quad riders.  The tracks are what they are.  You must remember that the owners have to make money to keep them going and they are going to cater to who helps pay the bill (just the law of business).  Unless you have had a track and have tried to maintain it, one does not understand the cost of doing so. 

BlingstarHonda130"s mom
She's more involved in racing than you ever though you were............

BlingstarHonda130"s mom wrote:
"...you need to shut up and go along with the program."

That wasn't just your opinion, it was a direct statement. And this is too:

You  need to stick to being a mom, and refrain from posting on forums
where "actual" riders and racers talk to each other, please.

310R_Dude
She is more involved in racing than you ever thought you were.....Sorry for the hijack...

Did I ever say my involvement in racing was more than hers... NO.

Stay on the point if you can ;)

But hey check it out, with your attitudes towards me and others I'm sure you are
attracting more riders/racers by the minute for your series.

Good Luck, for real.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Hondarider22

Quote from: R450_Chick on July 12, 2007, 03:28:01 PM
SOOoo....who's ACTUALLY gonna be at PAX saturday to race????  I am supposed to practice up in Georgia Sasturday, but if a good number of quads show up at PAX.....I'd rather go there.   ANDDDD

Bithlo is having there summer slam series.  The next one is July 21(next saturday night).  We had like 3 quads show up last weekend!!!!  NOT GOOD.  I hope some of you guys will come out to race!!!  The track is VERY well lit and they do a good job with the series.  Hope some over you guys will come out!!!!

ill be there

53yfz450

only one more day! so far it looks like we will have a good quad turnout!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Two-Fast Yfz 450

Where is it at like exact location
Yfz 450 Elka all the way around Houser +2 A-Arms
Slow Warrior
Z-400

trx#9

Looks like Woody needs wings! ;) Good air!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

The track is located at 2129 N US-1, Bunnell, FL 32110
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

yfz450runner

here is the web site   http://www.paxtraxmx.com/   see you all tomorrow!!! :Y

AndyH5212

Hey guys, this is my first post in over a year and with a new account.  I am thinking about getting a new quad to race, but first I want to see if it's worth the time and money.  How often can you race locally (I am in DeBary)?  I emailed Pax Trax this past week about quads, and how many they get on a typical night.  The reply was "sometimes 0, sometimes 10."  I am thinking about getting the LTR Quadracer this time, as opposed to the YFZ.  Thoughts?  Thanks.

Andy

yfz450runner

hey AndyH5212 if you want something race ready go with the suzuki. if you want to spend alot of money on upgrades buy any other unit. as far as racing check out the race forum in this site and follow the links.the ssqsa is a great racing structure and alot of the local tracks have there own race classes. i am in deltona if you need a hand upgrading or someone to ride with PM me. hope this helps!!!

AndyH5212

Thanks, YFZ.  Do you ride anywhere locally?  I hear that Biker's Paradise is off limits.  I checked out SSQSA's website.  They seem to be doing a great job getting the quads the racing they deserve.  I have done some more homework since my original post, and I have settled on the Quadracer.  I do believe that I could do just as good on that as I could one a tricked out YFZ, or Honda. 

BlingstarHonda130

hey who ever talked to my mom like that need to shut the hell up i bet she knows more about racing then u and i dont like the way u talked to her and if u got a prob. with then tell me and well take on the track if u even race and if u dont then get the hell off this form because ur not a racer .
sponsors: blingstar,spy,tag,works connection,evsi,itp,rage,& walsh

AndyH5212

Those wheels on #26 are sharp.  Who makes them? 

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

AndyH5212


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com