The Wife's New Ride. DISCLAIMER: WE ARE NOT LEAF LICKERS.

Started by Bigscrb15, July 01, 2007, 11:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KB

Theres a lot of big boats/yachts in Pinellas,Pasadena,TierraVerde, I was watching a couple of those guys doing that the other day at Pasadena Yacht & Country Club, I was working on floors in a house there. I said to my helper "those guys get paid".

DRWalum

I thought Green Bay was in Wisconsin ................... not in Japan  ???


Heading out in the boat today !!! 21 proline w/200 " 2 stroke , smoke blowing everywhere , screw al gore ,  merc. " I hope to get 2mpg @ 5500 rpm's.

Maybe if i'm lucky , i'll hit a manatee or 2 !!! Harp Seals a'int this far south !!  I'll be think'in of ya  ;D ;D

    Happy 4th everybody !!!!!!!!   


                  DR Walum
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Turboderf


quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

caospop

I dont care if youve turned into a tree huggin leafe licker. I still like you buddy. In fact screw those guys there just jealous youll have more $$$$ for a new ATV.  ;D ;)
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Bigscrb15

Quote from: caospop on July 13, 2007, 11:17:26 PM
I dont care if youve turned into a tree huggin leafe licker. I still like you buddy. In fact screw those guys there just jealous youll have more $$$$ for a new ATV.  ;D ;)

more money for a new atv? did you miss the wife part? all money goes to her now.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

caospop

2007 Polaris Sportsman

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com