MY NEW ZUKI

Started by The hyrbid kid, July 07, 2007, 07:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The hyrbid kid

Got it about two weeks ago.
Put a 6 inch spring over lift with rancho shocks.
5 to 6 lug 2.5 inch wheel adapters.
15x10 eagel wheels with 33x12.50x15 mud rovers that i freind grooved..
2.5 flow master exhaust and weber carb.

Getting a 4-1 t-case with rings and lockers..

Tyler



07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

Ida_Mann

I wanna ride I wanna ride I wanna ride.....

I loved them things when they were new, I love em more now.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

1FasterBlaster

   I use to have one of those without the roof customized, but it was lowered. You can make those things haul azz!! I outran a cop once.

ONEslowEXer

Nice Sammy . Transfer case gears is the best money u will spend
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

qt314nfla

Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 07, 2007, 10:03:23 PM
I wanna ride I wanna ride I wanna ride.....

I loved them things when they were new, I love em more now.

Id@

You start asking kids for rides and I'm gonna start calling you Michael Jackson. :o

Nice zuki.

The hyrbid kid

yea im in the procces of putting d44's under it with 35-15.50-16.5 boggers.
With 5.38 gears and a 6.1 t-case.. i got a couple lil projects going this one is at the top of my list
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

Hawgin4x4

its nice to see a fellow zuki...Im in the process of painting my Tangerine Orange..
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

Quadracer

#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

Chevy1500z71

i cant belive how big 33s look under that litle thing. sweet truck

KB

They make nice little buggies !

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com