Rodman V Trail Ride or Pit (choice)

Started by LakeMaryKid, April 20, 2005, 12:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

Who is doing what? Also is there a way i can reserve some 93 octane gas from the 88store? Cause i HAVE TO HAVE IT or else it goes BOOM!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

MadMudder

I'm guessing that your quad goes boom? Why would regular gas do that?
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

eric

88 store ran out of premium last time so good luck reserving any unless you can get there first on that 400ex ;)

Hollywood

lol I'll be in the pit maybe make a few shorter trail rides. Curtis I wouldn't count on them having 93 unless you do a gas drop.  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

SLOW450R

curtus......fuel up with race gas, then add 87 when you get to 88 store.  You will use much less then a half a tank to get to 88 store if that thing is jetted right.  Last time I made that ride on the EX I used a just over a gallon to get there.  Mine had more done then yours does so I should burn more fuel then you.
03 400 EX.........best pit/practice bike ever
04 450R............a slow quad for an even slower rider!!
FTR #5 A-OPEN

Special Thanks to ATP Racing and my 05-06 Sponsors
www.allterrainperformance.com ...................407-880-3171
Powermadd Handguards

LakeMaryKid

Quotecurtus......fuel up with race gas, then add 87 when you get to 88 store.  You will use much less then a half a tank to get to 88 store if that thing is jetted right.  Last time I made that ride on the EX I used a just over a gallon to get there.  Mine had more done then yours does so I should burn more fuel then you.


aight garrett, 110? or 108? or just anything above 93? or go half and half with race and 93?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

T2

Kid you are actully (sp) going to make the ride this time?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Qdawg76

We will be at the pit taking smaller trail rides, Our daughters first group ride with her riding her quad
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Toomey

The best way would be to just fill up on 93 in the first place.  Then carry a small tank of race gas, and fill up with half 87 and fill up the rest with the high octane.  It's not really good per say to run a much higher octane than you need, but it won't hurt to just do it with filling fully on race gas.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Chuck_Norris


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com