Mini Quads with a purpose

Started by Chuck_Norris, July 07, 2007, 12:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris


Eric5555

 thats crazyy..but id woop it on my 250f
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Bigscrb15

that is awesome!!!! I got a feeling some of our drag racers on here will be buying them for their kids.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

1FasterBlaster

  I bet Dragging on dirt is a lot harder than on Pavement. You have more chance to slide around. Nice looking toy!!

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Haha I used to have an e-ton way back in the day lol.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

Hondabeefast

those things are awesome....my uncle should get one for my little cousin lol  ;D
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Chuck, While Your DRR is in the shop we could do her up ;) I dont think it would jump to good.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on July 09, 2007, 09:43:47 PM
Chuck, While Your DRR is in the shop we could do her up ;) I dont think it would jump to good.

I was always told the longer wheel base vehicles ride better. It should do great!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com