8th st and 157 ave

Started by caveman, July 01, 2007, 01:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

has anyone been out there, to 8th and 157 ave, and if so , how is it in general?

jrpro130

I just got back.  Bring your 29.5's and waders...its nasty!!!

I was out on the yfz and it was hard for me to get back even 1 mile.  I just ran with the trucks though.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

4 X 4 Track

 st is under water do you know of any other place to ride, if so want to go today, i will see you there,

jrpro130

i know a lot of places...but I charge for information like that ;)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Palmettobay_recon

any cops out there lately? I heard there was but I don't want to believe it.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah