Nascar Penalties

Started by IXIswamperIXI, July 04, 2007, 05:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I personally don't think suspending the crew chiefs does anything with technology the way it is... it makes no difference if they are there or not.  I have also read that the crew chiefs may have been on the property at the last race.  They said 100 points was the most that has been issued and that they couldnt make it 200 just because Gordon was so far ahead.  I was thinking why couldnt they make it a percentage thing.  For example 5% of your points fine for a certain violation.  Or a percentage of the teams assets (or something like that) $100,000 is nothing to a team like Roush or Hendrick where as a small team it would kill them.  Just my 2 cents  :dunno.gif
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

foreman1

Nascar officials enforce what ever rules they see fit.
Mark Martin should've won Daytona under the caution as others have .
He'll probably never have a shot at it again. :banghead.gif
My $0.02
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Ida_Mann

Quote from: foreman1 on July 04, 2007, 10:33:02 PM
Nascar officials enforce what ever rules they see fit.
Mark Martin should've won Daytona under the caution as others have .
He'll probably never have a shot at it again. :banghead.gif
My $0.02

my thinking exactly,,,,sad day

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

550superquad

start suspending DRIVERS then it will get the SPONSERS  attention  :o
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: 550superquad on July 05, 2007, 07:31:16 AM
start suspending DRIVERS then it will get the SPONSERS  attention  :o

I kinda agree with that... but it does suck if you do nothing wrong driving and you cant drive.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: foreman1 on July 04, 2007, 10:33:02 PM
Nascar officials enforce what ever rules they see fit.
Mark Martin should've won Daytona under the caution as others have .
He'll probably never have a shot at it again. :banghead.gif
My $0.02

Now I do agree 100% with you!!  Maybe he will have a shot at the Pepsi 400  :Fp
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

foreman1

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on July 05, 2007, 08:34:01 AM
Quote from: foreman1 on July 04, 2007, 10:33:02 PM
Nascar officials enforce what ever rules they see fit.
Mark Martin should've won Daytona under the caution as others have .
He'll probably never have a shot at it again. :banghead.gif
My $0.02

Now I do agree 100% with you!!  Maybe he will have a shot at the Pepsi 400  :Fp

Hopefully he'll have a shot at the Pepsi 400 , but Daytona is the superbowl of racing . Phsycologicaly it must have been devastating for him knowing that technically he should've won under caution .... I'm surprised he didnt  tell the officials to kiss  off.
Some time later at another insignificant race (because Nascar is gettin like wrestling) ,I believe Gordon won under a caution .

I hate to see a good guy like Mark Martin get screwed by the man and a turn blind eye  to others. Please correcty me if I'm wrong , beer was a factor for me that day.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

IXIswamperIXI

you are correct, maybe next year he will get it.  :drive.gif
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

trx#9

If the crash is near the back of the pack, nascar will let the race stay green. If the crash is near the front of the pack, nascar will yellow flag it. There pretty consistant with that. So you Mark Martin whiners can please get over it.  :tsktsk.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: trx#9 on July 05, 2007, 05:35:40 PM
If the crash is near the back of the pack, nascar will let the race stay green. If the crash is near the front of the pack, nascar will yellow flag it. There pretty consistant with that. So you Mark Martin whiners can please get over it.  :tsktsk.gif

LOL you are funny, I didnt know I was a "Mark Martin whinner" news to me.  Just like fair races, nascar needs to be a lot more consistent, one way or the other.  I have begin to see the bad side to have only one person (or family) running nascar?  Its kinda hard to explain but it is changing.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

mark38090

Driver suspensions, let's start with Kurt Bush & Tony Stewart.
1985 Yamaha YTM200ERN (2)
1985 Honda ATC250SX
1984 Honda TRX200
1990 Suzuki LT230E

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: mark38090 on July 05, 2007, 07:15:37 PM
Driver suspensions, let's start with Kurt Bush & Tony Stewart.

LOL I hear yea
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: mark38090 on July 05, 2007, 07:15:37 PM
Driver suspensions, let's start with Kurt Bush & Tony Stewart.

Kurt's alright and I really don't want to see Tony suspended again however, I would like to see someone beat him to a freakin pulp. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

DRWalum

Kurt's alright ??? What .......... are you frickin nuts ?? How bout the sh!t he pulled @ Dover when he pulled in the pits & almost killed somebody ??Tony AND everybody nearby should have beat him senseless. To bad Jimmy Spencer wasn't nearby. 
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

Da_Mtg_Man

Yeah, you're right he is an a$$ it's just that I can't stand Stewart.
Spencer would've definitely put a whoopin on Bush though fo sho.He never took any crap.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

budman

Best thing Spencer ever did...wish Kurt had the balls to get out of that car, so Jimmie could finish...
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Bounty1

I say forget all the rules and let them race. There are too many rules and regulations and they are trying to make all the cars run the same. I say let the best team and driver win.




Fox17

Quote from: trx#9 on July 05, 2007, 05:35:40 PM
If the crash is near the back of the pack, nascar will let the race stay green. If the crash is near the front of the pack, nascar will yellow flag it. There pretty consistant with that. So you Mark Martin whiners can please get over it.  :tsktsk.gif


you must be one of them few harvick fans.

Quote from: DRWalum on July 05, 2007, 09:31:54 PM
Kurt's alright ??? What .......... are you frickin nuts ?? How bout the sh!t he pulled @ Dover when he pulled in the pits & almost killed somebody ??Tony AND everybody nearby should have beat him senseless. To bad Jimmy Spencer wasn't nearby. 

jimmy spencer is a moron. id rather see kurt bush win every championship from now on than him win a race. i hate them all but he is the worst. he is like them hendrick people. including dale jr. and kyle bush.

IXIswamperIXI

This is why Nascar is so entertaining, everyone has someone they like and don't like.  The best is when two drivers you don't like crash each other, then a feud starts.  Its like a win win situation LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 05, 2007, 09:59:14 PM
Yeah, you're right he is an a$$ it's just that I can't stand Stewart.
Spencer would've definitely put a whoopin on Bush though fo sho.He never took any crap.

What kind of an a$$ takes out his own teammate?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

And then he blames Hamlin after he dumped him
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bounty1

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 07, 2007, 08:57:30 PM
And then he blames Hamlin after he dumped him

I could not believe what stewart said--unreal

IXIswamperIXI

who would want a team mate like that  :gh
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

good finish!!! at least kyle didnt win LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Da_Mtg_Man

I missed the finish. I was watching UFC fighting and forgot to record the race whe I switched from it. >:(..
How did McMurray pull that off?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

budman

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 08, 2007, 10:33:10 AM
I missed the finish. I was watching UFC fighting and forgot to record the race whe I switched from it. >:(..
How did McMurray pull that off?

He crossed the finish line before Busch.... ;D
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: budman on July 08, 2007, 10:35:41 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 08, 2007, 10:33:10 AM
I missed the finish. I was watching UFC fighting and forgot to record the race whe I switched from it. >:(..
How did McMurray pull that off?

He crossed the finish line before Busch.... ;D

lol.... smart a$$.... ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

budman

You missed a great finish. 1 lap of door to door, with Busch ahead by a fender coming out of 4, and McMurray just squeaking out a .0005 second victory...
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Da_Mtg_Man

Thats what my buddy told me. Said it was a down and dirty drag race to the line coming outta of 4. I'll have to find the video.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mark38090

third closest finish since electronic timing started in 93...
1985 Yamaha YTM200ERN (2)
1985 Honda ATC250SX
1984 Honda TRX200
1990 Suzuki LT230E

IXIswamperIXI

MAN Tony Stewart is an a$$!!  I can't bieleve some of the things he says about a team mate on nascar now. WOW I expect Kyle Busch to say the crap he says but I thought Tony knew better.  I wonder if they have internal fines LOL that no one knows about  :pig.gif
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Da_Mtg_Man

Gordon said it best when he was replying to Kyle's comment about his teammates not helping him.
He said, "what comes around goes around". I'll betcha Kyle learned a lesson from that one and will be there for his teammate's next time.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

IXIswamperIXI

yea, did you see Roush on the outside 1,2,3,4 LOL team mates working real good.  Edwards could have made it 3 wide for the lead but he hung out bedhind  McMurry.  Carl made some awsome moves in the closing laps to get behind McMurry.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

mark38090

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on July 10, 2007, 10:23:41 AM
yea, did you see Roush on the outside 1,2,3,4 LOL team mates working real good.  Edwards could have made it 3 wide for the lead but he hung out bedhind  McMurry.  Carl made some awsome moves in the closing laps to get behind McMurry.

Think about who taught all those guys about Nascar racing... Mark Martin. You know Jack is kicking himself for letting Mark slip away.
1985 Yamaha YTM200ERN (2)
1985 Honda ATC250SX
1984 Honda TRX200
1990 Suzuki LT230E

IXIswamperIXI

LOL yea but I don't think Jack had a choice.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com