Mudfest 07

Started by FloridaLineman93, July 03, 2007, 09:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FloridaLineman93

I know its sometime in august but I dont know what dates can anyone give me any info on it?
Im to drunk to taste this chicken
-Ricky Bobby

Palmettobay_recon

I know it's august 10, 11,12 and I know nothing more than that.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

FloridaLineman93

thanks! anyone else got anymore info on it?
Im to drunk to taste this chicken
-Ricky Bobby

East Coast Dirty Girls

The only info we can add is bring lots of your own water, it is super hot........lines to wash off your bikes are very long.  4 wheelers only Friday, Anything that goes in the mud Sat.  Get there early it is a long line off 70 that you end up sitting in if you are late..... Have fun,  see ya there!



ATvgirl

Cory1020

is this a good place to ride?
99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon

jimmyt14

If you like mud then yes ;D
07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com