An Interesting Series of Events...

Started by digginfool, June 28, 2007, 11:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

The battle is over, the information is out, it's time to move on.  I think Yunt2ride summed it up best with the last post of the thread.....   THE END!!   LOL
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Paul_S


yunt2ride

Thanks Diggin, Now lets ALL work on places to ride together.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Thrumud

A walk away for a minute and the post is gone. I missed the ending, what happend ? :'(
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

digginfool

You happened Dennis!!   :D   Seriously, I knew if I didn't stop it here, it was never going to end and nobody would be able to move on.  It was hard to hit that button but it had to be done.  There are a lot of passionate people on this site who are willing to work hard for everyone and it wasn't fair to continue to disrupt the efforts after the battle was over.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Thrumud

Man it's been a while since I've logged on.  Lots of rookies I see !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: digginfool on June 28, 2007, 11:14:04 PM
You happened Dennis!!   :D   Seriously, I knew if I didn't stop it here, it was never going to end and nobody would be able to move on.  It was hard to hit that button but it had to be done.  There are a lot of passionate people on this site who are willing to work hard for everyone and it wasn't fair to continue to disrupt the efforts after the battle was over.

I have to admit this is the best thing I have seen you post regarding the efforts for our ridding area. There are very passionatefolks fighting for our riding areas. Many sacrifices are made with little or no rewards but we fight the good fight and it is going to take more folks than there currently are to saturate the phones,the E-mail address & the fax machines with snail mail letters expressing their concerns. Without that Voice and the drums being beaten you will continue to see this all go away. A Dreth or a Paul s. or Rick Varela is a fraction or less than a fraction of what it is going to take.  There is 5000 members here. Imagine that Impact on any one of the communication efforts I mentioned at one time.  I am going to the Trails and Route Designtion Meeting  in Tallahassee this Weekend to expres my view with the current system. Who else is going? 

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: yunt2ride on June 28, 2007, 11:02:25 PM
Thanks Diggin, Now lets ALL work on places to ride together.

CHOOO!! CHOO)!! Everybody now....Get on the love train  :-*  :groupies.gif :groupies.gif :-*

Inyourdraft2000

Chuck,
The Scrub Brothers & I were looking at going but if you have not registered by June Something you cant go is what I understood...
Plus I have to be back home Saturday night so I did not want to tag a long w/ someone who wanted to stay for Sundays meet.....
Hope it goes well,,,looking foreward to reading up on what transpires.... ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on June 29, 2007, 12:19:25 PM
Chuck,
The Scrub Brothers & I were looking at going but if you have not registered by June Something you cant go is what I understood...
Plus I have to be back home Saturday night so I did not want to tag a long w/ someone who wanted to stay for Sundays meet.....
Hope it goes well,,,looking foreward to reading up on what transpires.... ;)

I am going by myself but I have registered for 4 people, You can take one of my guest positions

pinkfloyd

Protest rally... main enterance..... who is willing

Turboderf


bigscrub79

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 29, 2007, 03:47:17 PM
Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on June 29, 2007, 12:19:25 PM
Chuck,
The Scrub Brothers & I were looking at going but if you have not registered by June Something you cant go is what I understood...
Plus I have to be back home Saturday night so I did not want to tag a long w/ someone who wanted to stay for Sundays meet.....
Hope it goes well,,,looking foreward to reading up on what transpires.... ;)

I am going by myself but I have registered for 4 people, You can take one of my guest positions
I wish I would have known, I have made other plans already. Dang it.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

pinkfloyd

Protest --- rally --- no backbone, no wonder you will never get a place to ride

bigscrub79

Quote from: pinkfloyd on June 30, 2007, 10:37:20 AM
Protest --- rally --- no backbone, no wonder you will never get a place to ride
LMAO, you are funny. Why dont you get a back bone and post under your real name. Oh yeah and people will be there speaking up for us.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

pinkfloyd

Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 30, 2007, 07:41:04 PM
Quote from: pinkfloyd on June 30, 2007, 10:37:20 AM
Protest --- rally --- no backbone, no wonder you will never get a place to ride
LMAO, you are funny. Why dont you get a back bone and post under your real name. Oh yeah and people will be there speaking up for us.

why don't you post under your real name hotshot.... Yea, someone to speak for you, that person must not have a lot to say, if they are going to speak for you

bigscrub79

Quote from: pinkfloyd on June 30, 2007, 07:58:16 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 30, 2007, 07:41:04 PM
Quote from: pinkfloyd on June 30, 2007, 10:37:20 AM
Protest --- rally --- no backbone, no wonder you will never get a place to ride
LMAO, you are funny. Why dont you get a back bone and post under your real name. Oh yeah and people will be there speaking up for us.

why don't you post under your real name hotshot.... Yea, someone to speak for you, that person must not have a lot to say, if they are going to speak for you
LOL thank you for the laughs. Hey guys I'm a hotshot, woo hoo. Oh yeah and I am Josh Smith, that way I am not hiding. I actually meant the screen name you usually post under. Your turn.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

qt314nfla

Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 30, 2007, 08:09:24 PM
Quote from: pinkfloyd on June 30, 2007, 07:58:16 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 30, 2007, 07:41:04 PM
Quote from: pinkfloyd on June 30, 2007, 10:37:20 AM
Protest --- rally --- no backbone, no wonder you will never get a place to ride
LMAO, you are funny. Why dont you get a back bone and post under your real name. Oh yeah and people will be there speaking up for us.

why don't you post under your real name hotshot.... Yea, someone to speak for you, that person must not have a lot to say, if they are going to speak for you
LOL thank you for the laughs. Hey guys I'm a hotshot, woo hoo. Oh yeah and I am Josh Smith, that way I am not hiding. I actually meant the screen name you usually post under. Your turn.

oh heck yeah you're a hot shot.  how you doin' (joey from friends voice)*QT winks

pinkfloyd

Ken Smith and my screen name is pink floyd --- you got a problem with that go scratch

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com