Uncle Rico's Quad Safety Video!

Started by UncleRico, June 30, 2007, 02:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1519427732

I never realized how dangerous these things were. I'm thinking we should ban these ATV thingies. I mean if it can save one life, it's worth it.


Check out Fox 17...that's him making a right turn. I told them not to park the Bobcat next to the foam pit but "NO!"...no one ever listens to me!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

quadracer1992

What happened to the guy at the end?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

UncleRico

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 30, 2007, 03:02:06 PM
What happened to the guy at the end?

He got TKO-ed. That's Captain the Morgan, he posts on here.

Ask him next time you see him.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

quadracer1992

What? Put that in plain english. And was that really him? I though Captain Morgan was a pirate?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

UncleRico

TKO - Technical Knock Out..he got knocked out.

They say he's never fully recovered. He thinks he's like 3 different people they say. I haven't seen him in a while, but I hear he won't jump anything anymore.

He has a phobia of crashing now.

I hear he even showers with a full faced motocross helmet when he showers.

Poor guy!


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

snowmanzz13

look at the abuse they take, i mean i feel so bad for all those quads lol, and that is basically all the reasons i do not jump my quad
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

quadracer1992

So this is Uncle  Ricos version of quad "safety"? I wonder what he thinks is dangerous.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

eldiablo64

YOU HAD TO ASK DIDN'T YOU???I'm sure you will find out just stay tuned lmao
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

quadracer1992

You should know by now I am always tuned in to atvflorida.com
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Captain The Morgan

I live by a code of danger! There are only two things I will never ever do....

I never ever ever run with scissors, even when no one's around and I can't get in trouble.

Also, I always wait at least a half hour after eating before I go swimming. This is probably the most important rule I live by.

Other than  that, everything else is free game!

Remember, that which doesn't kill you makes you smarter!

UncleRico

Quote from: Captain The Morgan on June 30, 2007, 05:56:50 PM
I live by a code of danger! There are only two things I will never ever do....

I never ever ever run with scissors, even when no one's around and I can't get in trouble.

Also, I always wait at least a half hour after eating before I go swimming. This is probably the most important rule I live by.

Other than  that, everything else is free game!

Remember, that which doesn't kill you makes you smarter!

Like your Mom says, "if you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough!" and you're the dumbest somabich I know.

You go through rear axles like people change socks. Stop abusing quads!

Listen to the snowman, he's young but he's smart. He's Boyscout smart, he won't steer your wrong, scouts honor!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

snowmanzz13

banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

quadracer1992

Quote from: Captain The Morgan on June 30, 2007, 05:56:50 PM
I live by a code of danger! There are only two things I will never ever do....

I never ever ever run with scissors, even when no one's around and I can't get in trouble.

Also, I always wait at least a half hour after eating before I go swimming. This is probably the most important rule I live by.

Other than  that, everything else is free game!

Remember, that which doesn't kill you makes you smarter!
So was that really you at the end of that video?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

pywacket1955

Everone needs to understand that bikes, avts and uts don't hurt people.  It's the people riding them that do stupid stuff that hurt themselves.  This is why they quit building 3wheelers, it wasn't the bike but the riders. 
Mine: Camo 2010 Honda Rincon   
Son's: Yellow 2003 Honda, Foreman ES
Husband's:Yellow 2004 Honda, Foreman ES

UncleRico

Quote from: pywacket1955 on July 02, 2007, 12:08:34 PM
Everone needs to understand that bikes, avts and uts don't hurt people.  It's the people riding them that do stupid stuff that hurt themselves.  This is why they quit building 3wheelers, it wasn't the bike but the riders. 

My first bike was an Honda ATC 110, then I graduated up to the 250R. Man I miss that thing.

Good point though, some of us accept the dangers that come with pushing the "risk envelope". The problem is those who don't accept the responsibility of the consequences when those consequences occurred. 

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

FoxHondaRider

yeah i don't think that was really the captain at the end
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Captain The Morgan

Quote from: FoxHondaRider on July 04, 2007, 02:14:31 AM
yeah i don't think that was really the captain at the end

I don't even think the Captain posts on this site.


Wait, who's the Captain?



FoxHondaRider

Captain the Morgan he says thats you.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

quadracer1992

Again, I thought that he was a pirate, not an atv rider. Or mabe I am thinking of Captain Morgan.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

UncleRico

Quote from: FoxHondaRider on July 04, 2007, 11:09:24 AM
Captain the Morgan he says thats you.

That's him dude. You should email him and ask him for his autograph.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

FoxHondaRider

He says it isnt him.  I'm not going to bother some guy because I think he's a guy that got some huge are and beefed it. lol
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Kawa3

that first street bike jump was FUNNY he went like 60ft in the air. 2nd part.....he should have seen that coming.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

quadracer1992

The street bike jump wasnt funny, he could have died.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

predatorracer8

i think that was strret bike tommy

Kawa3

Quote from: quadracer1992 on July 05, 2007, 11:22:50 PM
The street bike jump wasn't funny, he could have died.

doubt the first one would kill him. second one yes. But that is why I posted it like I did. I don't care what ya say but that first street bike jump was FUNNY! ;D
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

quadracer1992

I dont think people getting hurt is funny, except if they fall on a metal pole right between the legs. >:D
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com